[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily Reminder that women can cause you to commit mass murder
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
Daily Reminder that women can cause you to commit mass murder
>>
what mass murder?
it was a mere murder-suicide
a real robot would have dirty bombed her entire fanbase
>>
File: eliminated.jpg (33 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
eliminated.jpg
33 KB, 400x400
>>29494551
She looked so happy all the time. It's a real shame. Did they ever find out his motive?
>>
Nobody gave a shit about that guy but I could have easily saved em. It is like if somebody is addicted to a game, just show them another game. It is kind of like that.
>>
>>29494575
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXs8Ds71YaI

oregami
>>
>>29494551
She's pretty fucking gorgeous in that pic tbqh.
>>
>>29494551
why did he kill her
>>
It wasn't a mass murder and she didn't cause it.
>>
>>29494551
pretty much

they'll push at you anyway they know possible to drive you into insanity then act like they don't know what happenef

may all of them pay for the fucked up shit they did asap
>>
>>29494634
I feel like this has been forgotten about.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.