[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
just yelled at my mom and asked her if she wants me to die after
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: 1466541683558.gif (824 KB, 350x235) Image search: [Google]
1466541683558.gif
824 KB, 350x235
just yelled at my mom and asked her if she wants me to die after i cussed her out then changed my clothes..she now is walking fast around me if she has to walk past me

ama
>>
>>29494442
Kill your life
>>
>>29494513
ohh! creative!
>>
>>29494442
you don't deserve the life she gave you. apologize to her you fucking scum
>>
>>29494513
>>29494584
hopefully you both die tonight
>>29494533
you seem ok, checcd
>>
apologise to the bitch and say you didn't mean it and tell her you could never hurt her and then ask her if she knows that right

go in for the hug and slit her throat
>>
weird how everyone acts as though it's their own mother instead of asking what she did to deserve it
>>
>>29494713
what? original what because regular what isn't enough nowadays
>>
Maybe you should apologize to her for being a petulant asshole, and promise to have more self control and self respect in the future.

You can almost never go wrong by being polite and respectful to your parents.
>>
>>29494795
what did she do to cause him to react like that

if that's how he talks to her they may not have had a good relationship to begin with

and given she raised him it's probably her fault

but rather than asking what caused it people seem to be projecting their relationships with their own mothers in place of his, assuming she did nothing wrong
>>
>>29494442
Why are whites so disrespectful to their own family?
>>
>>29494930
They weren't raised right.
>>
>>29494825
kill yourself please. today tonight w.e just in the next couple days
>>
>>29494892
oh, that's me btw

>>29494930
im not white
>>
>>29494930
Why are non-whites complaining all the time
>>
>>29495504
why are faggoty whites and non-whites shitting up my thread? all of you die plz
>>
>>29494442
Are you sure you'd be able to handle if she gave you an honest answer OP?
>>
>>29495790
she didn't answer right away, or at all, and that's all the answer i need
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.