[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /r9k/ I'm going out to the store, can you watch my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: dr pepper.jpg (110 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
dr pepper.jpg
110 KB, 1000x1000
Hey /r9k/

I'm going out to the store, can you watch my can of Dr. Pepper for me?
>>
>>29494327
Time to take a lil sippy
>>
>>29494327
I already spilled it
>>
*spills that shit over*
>>
>>29494436

Fuck you fahgot
>>
let's find a bug and put it in the can
>>
>>29494467
>killing a bug just to make OP's day a little worse
>>
What are you getting OP
>>
No because we are not in the same physical location. As you are anonymous and provided no locational details, we also cannot travel to your location
>>
Hey guys. I'm gonna dip my balls in his Dr Pepper. You think he will taste the difference?
>>
>>29494503
The can's empty except for maybe a few drops, the bug isn't going to drown unless it was retarded.
>>
>>29494780
>dipping your balls in a can

He'll probably notice that half of it is now blood m8
>>
>>29494807
I thought about that faggot. I'm no fool. I was going to pour the the shit in a cup, dip my sack, and then pour it back in the can.
>>
>>29494861
Your balls must be puny to fit through the opening
>>
File: WhoCouldHaveDoneSuchAThing.jpg (33 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
WhoCouldHaveDoneSuchAThing.jpg
33 KB, 600x600
Press F to pay Respekt :^)
>>
Its 5:00 am here, waiting til the super marked opens to buy some fresh dr pepper
>>
>>29494327
yeah OP no problem
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.