[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>women actually pluck out their natural eyebrows just to draw
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: woman-plucking-eyebrows.jpg (38 KB, 614x404) Image search: [Google]
woman-plucking-eyebrows.jpg
38 KB, 614x404
>women actually pluck out their natural eyebrows just to draw them back on
You literally cannot make this shit up. Do men even find this attractive? It looks cartoonish and stupid. Moreover, it broadcasts to the world that she's a vapid whore.

I understand tweezing the hairs in the middle so you don't get a unibrow. I understand drawing them on if you were born without eyebrows in the first place. But why the fuck do women, average women with perfectly good, natural eyebrows, do this shit? Who finds this appealing?
>>
>>29494197
Makeup is nerdshit but for women. It's the equivalent of ricing your PC case and buying Alienware.
>>
>>29494216
>buying Alienware
literally who does that?
>>
Women are literally a joke. A meme. Men put up with them because their genetics say so, that they need pussy.

Women are fake in every way. They are liars in every way.

You can't make this shit up. Women literally draw all over their faces, even drawing ON THEIR FUCKING EYEBROWS, so they look "pretty". It's all that matters to them.
>>
>>29494197
I really wish they wouldn't do that. But I guess Chad likes it.

What happens when they sweat? It'll get in their eyes. They won't emote quite as well too.
>>
>>29494197

they do not pluck the entire eyebrow, they pluck around it, to give it shape. they fill it in to make the eyebrows more pronounced.
>>
>>29494197
If you can't get them the shape you want naturally you have to draw them on.. It's barely noticeable if you know how to do it right.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.