[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does an ugly fembot get an attractive bf?and plz do not tell
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (217 KB, 1085x1383) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
217 KB, 1085x1383
How does an ugly fembot get an attractive bf?and plz do not tell me to date someone ugly or within my league. This woman is not only ugly but she's also black, yet she managed to get a bf who is cuter than her. How do they do it?
>>
>>29494087
0/10

is this like a nightly thing for you? the same thread?
>>
>>29494087
Get a real personality
>>
>>29494087
She looks like a chocolate asian.

Race is weird.
>>
If you're an ugly girl DO NOT GET A BF.

>your bf admits that he doesn't actually find you cute and only thinks you're cute because he loves you and you wear cute clothes
>literally admits that you're not actually a cutie and that he didn't think your face looked cute the first time he saw you
>has admitted to finding camwhores and some of the girls posted on here cute
>tfw your boyfriend LITERALLY thinks Spoony and Eliza and Anzu are cute, but LITERALLY thinks you're ugly

Debating on blowing my savings on plastic surgery more... plastic surgery... or heroin.

Just don't do it in the first place. He'll always know you're ugly compared to 99.9% of the other women out there. How will you feel around your normie bf who finds other women more attractive than you? Shitty. All you'll be able to think about is how he'd probably treat them far better.

Just kill yourself instead, it's too much work trying to beat the system.
>>
>>29494112
Wtf is a real personality?
>>
>>29494148
Damn, maybe you're right...
>>
>>29494172
Don't even think about settling for ugly men though. They'll do all of what I described and far worse. An ugly guy will literally probably bully you for also being ugly, torment you and abuse you for not looking like his shitty 3d waifus. For some reason ugly men are so actively cruel to ugly girls... they take out all their insecurities on you actively.

Just swear off men for good and start resenting your mother and father for giving birth to such an an abomination tbqh.
>>
>>29494148
How did he say it? And why are you still with an abusive boyfriend..
>>
File: tmp_11882-images1796251167.jpg (9 KB, 229x221) Image search: [Google]
tmp_11882-images1796251167.jpg
9 KB, 229x221
>This woman is not only ugly

>but she's also black

God Dammit
>>
>>29494363
He's not abusive. He just admitted that it's true that he only thinks I'm cute because he loves me.

And he's called other girls cute before. So I just find it kind of fucked up that my bf thinks other girls faces are genuinely cute, but my own is nothing.

But it's my fault for being born ugly and a sandnigger.
>>
>>29494087
Stop posting this thread you turbocunt.
>>
>>29494401
You're most likely not going to get prettier by the years, so why waste your youthful looks on an abusive (yes it is abuse) boyfriend?
>>
>>29494148
>>29494401
Embellishment detected. How would your husband feel if he knew you were saying these things about him on a Mongolian entrail divination forum?
>>
>>29494480
It's not abusive to say someone isn't pretty... it's just the truth. Like he literally five seconds ago said
>you may not be the prettiest girl ever but you're the most precious thing to me

It's just being honest. And because that's the best I can get, at least he doesn't hurt me or call me names or cheat on me.

And I'm already an old hag. I already look old and wrinkly and my skin is sagging everywhere. I don't have youthful looks, I'm just shit all over. I've lost everything. The only other option compared to him, is killing myself.
>>
>>29494518
Who the fuck says things like that to their girl. Why does he keep bringing up your looks, anyway? Do you start off the conversation by complaining about your appearance?
>>
>>29494480

How's Tumblr these days?
>>
>>29494606
>Do you start off the conversation by complaining about your appearance?

Yes, I start the conversation.
>>
wtf? this was a thread yesterday?
woman to woman, I'm going to tell you that your attitude is shit and if you're ugly then you have nothing to make up for it.
>>
>>29494148
Whoa.. easy there.
>only thinks you're cute because he loves you
I think a lot of people can learn to find the people they really like cute. It is not an objective thing. Love alters perception. It sounds like bullshit and for most people, it is. Be above of it all.
>has admitted to finding camwhores and some of the girls posted on here cute
He was being honest. But also very, very insensible. I think a lot of people here have forgotten how fragile girls can be because of how harshly they were treated by them.
>>
>>29494148

2 reel

>tfw chubby gf
>tfw attractive friends start hitting on me

Life is cruel
>>
>>29494693
>I think a lot of people can learn to find the people they really like cute

So what? It's not genuine. I've been in that camp, getting to know someone and then finding them cute. That doesn't mean they're actually cute, it just means they're a good person.

Yes he was being honest. I don't care if he finds other girls cute but he specifically found them cute but had to "grow" to like me. He literally settled for me because he couldn't find Spoony's body on a non-crazy person.

What am I supposed to do? I don't want to be the ugly girl. But I don't want to be alone. I don't see how I'm supposed to live 60+ years being the ugly girl. Even when you have everything, you have nothing. I don't want to try anymore. I've been trying for 15 years and nothing but pain has come from it. It's never gotten better and it's only getting worse and i've always been alone and always will be alone I'll just be surrounded by people who find me ugly.
>>
>>29494786
Do you ever have those moments where you manage to snap out of it, thinking that maybe there's more to life than being pretty?
>>
>>29494846
Except there isn't more to life than that
>>
>>29494786
>So what? It's not genuine. I've been in that camp, getting to know someone and then finding them cute. That doesn't mean they're actually cute, it just means they're a good person.
It is SUBJECTIVE. If he grew to find you cute, then it is genuine. I think you're being really immature about it. You want everyone to find you cute. I'm sorry if that's not the case. If you can't accept someone's love and the perception he has of you, then I don't know what to tell you. If I were you bf I don't know what more I could offer you really.
>>
File: vs the horde.jpg (70 KB, 634x439) Image search: [Google]
vs the horde.jpg
70 KB, 634x439
>>29494786

You're a guy roleplaying as a girl, but to any girl reading this and agreeing:

Why is the guy with you? Assuming he's loyal and not crossing any boundaries with the hoards of prettier girls, there must be something he prefers about you.
>>
>>29494846
You're speaking from the perspective of someone who is attractive, or at worst average-looking.

When you're ugly it's a different feeling. Everything is a hundred times harder... people either straight-up ignore you, or think you're retarded, or just pity you. It's just always a bad time.

I wish I could snap out of it. I used to be deluded enough to think there was more to life than being pretty, but my recent experiences have showed me there's no way to live a happy life as an ugly girl.

I'd rather be a dude. Men can at least find other male friends and feel comfy together and have other things going on in life. But an ugly girl needs a family, and I don't have anyone. I've always been alone and I'll always be alone.
>>
>>29494868
>r9k vs chad
>>
File: 1465490607000.jpg (414 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
1465490607000.jpg
414 KB, 1536x2048
>>29494867
No I was sort of just relishing in maybe the concept that ONE, ONE person on this planet found me cute. One person. That was enough for me.

There are girls like pic related who have thousands of people finding her cute. I wasn't asking for thousands or millions of people to find me cute or even everyone. I just wanted one person to fucking find me cute.

Instead I'm literally what he settled for because he couldn't find someone like pic related.

Like, he's admitted that he found me not cute at first. What more is there.

>>29494868
>there must be something he prefers about you.

I guess I'm easy and I've got an interesting personality. That's about it. Looking back, I initiated everything. So I guess part of it is out of sheer laziness.
>>
>>29494905
A happy life, no, but maybe a few good moments? I mean fuck there has to be something
>>
>>29494978
What's the point in living 99% pain for a couple of good moments that aren't really good and constantly soured by the pain?

I've had a few "good moments" that I can barely recall but the only things that had a lasting effect on me are the shitty times where I was considering ending it.
>>
>>29494959
Yeah, so he didn't find you cute at first, but he liked you as a person. And now he loves you so much he finds you cute. Woe is you.
Do you know what I would do for a gf like that?
Bitch, just dump you bf already if you don't like him. You'll find another one. Girls are in high demand.
>>
>>29495023
Why? Any boy is never going to find me cute. This whole "I like your personality thing" is bullshit, when he has eyes for other girls.

Fuck that, whatever.
>>
>>29495023
He's still an asshole for even telling her that
>>
>>29494148
Spoony is a goddess
Fuck you
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.