[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did you have friends as a child and then became a robot, or were
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1466269755203.jpg (152 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1466269755203.jpg
152 KB, 1280x720
Did you have friends as a child and then became a robot, or were you always alone?

I was always alone except one or two kids I knew that changed per year.
>>
>>29494033
Had real-ish friends until around 5th grade, then the "friends" that I had decided to play pranks and shit all over me every secondti get with the popular kids, so I left them in 7th grade. Ate lunch alone, didn't go to any parties, etc. after 7th. Also did a bunch of faggot shit in 7th, like wear a bowtie and fedora around school, proclaiming my superior intellect and shit.
>>
We moved at least once a year so I never really had any real friendships, at best it was people I was friendly with
>>
No, there was only one girl that was my friend, all the other kids were told to avoid me by their parent

In middle school, some people would seem to be my friends, but in fact, they were avoiding me as much as they could

Dropped out of school right when high school started
>>
>>29494033
never had a female friend.
I had friends but I am the type of person who can't make friends easily, so if I get one I stick with them for as long as possible. In other words, either they are really close to me, or I don't know them at all. Had no acquaintances.
>>
>>29494033
the fact that threads like these are empty really shows how much of a normie clusterfuck this board is now
>>
I had real friends until I entered high school. It was weird. I went from having a close knit group of friends to being completely alone
>>
>>29494033
Even in elementary school I remember walking around the school field alone

I've never had any friends. I've never had someone I've interacted with outside of school
>>
Same basically, in elementary school and kindergarten I had a best friend who was my neighbor and two other neighborhood friends. None in school until I had like 4 friends in middle school. High school and beyond not a single one
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.