[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
have you guys ever seen dating advice on r9k that wasn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
have you guys ever seen dating advice on r9k that wasn't insinuating that women are whores or stupid or anything? I know this will get cast down as bait but I legitimately respect women as i do other men until they prove otherwise and then it is fair game.
I realise they play their games the same way men play theirs so, what does a cyborg do? I know ree gtfo etc. Confirmed not a chad. I am also a manlet. can we have a positive thread about dating on r9k?
>>
fuck off you autistic cunt
>>
>>29493813
thanks, robot
orgininale al dente
>>
>>29493714
>I know this will get cast down as bait
Then why did you fucking post?
>>
Dating is easy bro. What's the problem? I'll give you some advice if you need it
>>
>>29493714
so are you saying you find success with women when you respect them and treat them nicely?
>>
>>29494812
Furthermore, cyborg's are normies, the mods need to ban every single person who ever used r9k for 20 years, I am desperate to weed out normalfilth and restore tranquility to this board.
>>
>>29493714
fuck off normie nigger scum
>>
>>29494845
Why would you want to surround yourself with losers? Why not let those who are doing better than you help build you up instead of staying with the social bottom dwellers?
>>
I hope that's not you in the pic.
>>
>>29494835
Impossible. Whenever you are kind to a female they will immediately mock you in front of everyone and then spread rumors that you are a sex offender. Trust me, never ever ever try to get involved with a woman.
>>
>>29494924
because I have no intention of doing better
now fuck off
>>
>>29493714
Ive met a few girls that were less crazy than many guys i know and were not whores. By a few i mean 3 out of like 50. I was in the druggy scene so those odds are probably better among normal people. One of those three i had a lot of respect for. She was just plain awesome. I also had a chance at her at one time but i was too beta to do anything.
>>
>>29494947
Ahh well you are a sad person then and I suggest you kill yourself and make the world a better place for everyone else.
>>
Women are all stupid whores, no exceptions. I guess it's an interesting coping mechanism you have though. Pretend they're men with vaginas. Too bad it doesn't work.

I don't respect anyone unless they deserve it because I'm not a stupid cuck. Women are pretty simple, alfa fux and beta bux. You've already picked your poison: women. The only choice left is how you'll have it. Will you do the fucking or will you get fucked?
>>
>>29494899
>too much of a newfag to know of a time before the turboautists turned r9k into a clandestine circlejerk
>>
File: agvjc.jpg (329 KB, 2048x2048) Image search: [Google]
agvjc.jpg
329 KB, 2048x2048
>>29495108
>Ahh well you are a sad person then and I suggest you kill yourself and make the world a better place for everyone else.
This is why we don't like normies. This message will then be followed up with pic related after someone does kill their self
>>
>>29495189
"Normies" don't encourage people to off themselves. That's something psychopathic teens do on 4chan.
>>
>>29495160
spoken like a true angry virgin
>>
File: advice.png (358 KB, 1587x762) Image search: [Google]
advice.png
358 KB, 1587x762
>>29493714
OP I respect you for making this thread
>>
>>29495108
the summer always brings out the kids who arent smart enough to be funny, so they have to settle for trying to be shocking instead

except they cant even be shocking, and the edgiest thing they can think of ("y-y-y-you should kill yourself") still falls short
>>
>>29495882
thanks anonjisama
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.