[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why haven't you tried dating a handicapped girl? They're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
Why haven't you tried dating a handicapped girl?

They're just as cute as normal girls, but their standards must surely be lower.
>>
>>29493304
>They're just as cute as normal girls, but their standards must surely be lower.

You would think that but boy would you be wrong. American women think they deserve the best of everything just because they have a soggy hole between their legs, whether those legs work or not.
>>
>>29493342
Hers probably isn't that soggy.
>>
>>29493342
That girl is from Poland, your argument is invalid.
>>
>>29493304
You can't be serious, those stick-figure gams make me want to weep.
Look at the standing bitch, lip curled in derision at even having to stomach her inferior presence - almost gleefully posing her legs, just because she can.
>>
>They're just as cute as normal girls, but their standards must surely be lower.

KEK
>>
>get qt wheelchair gf
>technology advances
>she gets surgery allows her to walk
>leaves you barely a month later
Bonus suffering points for her hopping straight on the carousel.
>>
File: 1461457672866.jpg (18 KB, 609x546) Image search: [Google]
1461457672866.jpg
18 KB, 609x546
>>29493304
>but their standards must surely be lower.
>AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>their standards must surely be lower

Have you learned nothing about women? She could be 500 pounds, unemployed, and broke, and she'd still want a six-foot-four doctor who looks like a model and pulls six figures.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.