[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me, youngfag and newfag (I turned 18 a week or so ago,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: longcat.jpg (74 KB, 600x1085) Image search: [Google]
longcat.jpg
74 KB, 600x1085
>be me, youngfag and newfag
(I turned 18 a week or so ago, been underage faggot here for about 2 years)
>A single generation behind the true robots
>Hated Chad and looked up to young adult robots as role models
>By the time I get internet and am old enough to interact with other robots the show is almost over
>Hear tales of stupid memes like longcat that I will never be a part of
>The days of newgrounds and flash animations are over
It's like I'm finally arriving at a great city, but most of the people who built it are gone, the city conquered by normies

Born too late -
To belong to those who don't belong
>>
File: why.png (8 KB, 509x619) Image search: [Google]
why.png
8 KB, 509x619
>>29493289
Only after reading this do I realise how fucking shit my post is. I'm glad I'm anonymous because I am fucking ashamed.
>>
>>29493289
Some of us old faggots are still hanging around on the web since the early 90s. Back in the day was extremely fucking awesome to say the least. Today... I don't even want to go on about today, it's just fucking shit. I don't like how things turned out.

>>29493451
Lighten up.
>>
>>29493289
>teenager bitching on /r9k/
you fit right in my man.
>>
you must be this tall to ride
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYxlSDJZbn0
>>
Ah, I haven't seen that picture in ages
It really is freakishly long
>>
File: 1463467058882.jpg (175 KB, 328x340) Image search: [Google]
1463467058882.jpg
175 KB, 328x340
>looking up to adult robots
This better be bait because you'll be one of them soon enough and making a post exactly like mine.
>>
>>29493289
Is it just me or is that cat really long?
>>
>>29494388
I didn't say it was a good thing that I was, but I was. When I say young adults I mean the "cool IT guy". Now that I'm almost there I realise how fucking wrong I was.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.