[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/r9k/ BTFO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (60 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
60 KB, 1280x720
HOLY SHIT /R9K/ ABSOLUTELY BTFO BY NETFLIX AND FEMINISTS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hc45-ptHMxo
>>
>>29493048
nope
try getting views elsewhere :)
>>
>>29493048
Look at all those normies.

I doesn't seem so bad desu. I'm sure they make a lot of good points. The trailer seems pretty sensible I think.

But there are some realities that feminists keep denying. You can pretend that boys don't have to man up, but in the end they don't have intrinsic value like girls do, and their weakness will disgust both men and women (probably even more so). I was raised by feminists and I have to unlearn everything they taught me.
>>
>>29493048
Summarize please, I'm not about to click on a jewtube link
>>
>TAKE OFF THAT MASK
>MASC
I see what they did there.
>>
>>29493048
Not even with adblock i shall give them views, resume it and post comments or GTFO
>>
>>29493181
It's basically telling how normalfags constantly tell men to "man up" and be what they think masculinity should be. How boys and male teen mental and social issues are ignored, and how men aren't valued in society.

Ever met that annoying guy who's hyper aggressive trying to prove he isn't gay and how manly he is? That's the kind of unfortunate results this video attacks.

I don't think this film had anything to do with feminism. I thought it was addressing the issue of boys needing to grow up as decent human beings. You can still be masculine, play sports, lift weights, but if you want to express basic human emotions and tell your friends that rape is wrong and that you don't want to do drugs or drink alcohol then you shouldn't be shamed for it. That's my take on the film anyway.
>>
How does this "BTFO"/r9k/?
Honestly the trailer seems to be a toned down version of the views expressed by a lot of the people here
You type like one of those 1 post from this ID fags from /pol/
>>
File: 1466390280490.gif (1 MB, 500x600) Image search: [Google]
1466390280490.gif
1 MB, 500x600
>>29493048
I don't get this mentality. I have no problem with intimacy, in fact I actively seek it out, even from other men. You can be genuine and still value aspects of traditional masculinity. Feminist propaganda trash.

At the same time, girls are being told the opposite, to embrace their parasitic, taking nature in the name of feminism. Why can't men be men, man?
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.