[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What should I do the day my oneitis gets married, robots? That
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 43154.jpg (63 KB, 768x614) Image search: [Google]
43154.jpg
63 KB, 768x614
What should I do the day my oneitis gets married, robots? That day will come eventually and it breaks my heart just thinking about it.
>>
Object during the wedding when the priest asks if anyone wants to
>>
>>29492862
get a hooker
bring her to the wedding
>>29492878
then do this

Then give the hooker to the groom and take your oneitis home
>>
>>29492906
Get two hookers
While you object and distract everyone, get one hooker to cut a hole in the ceiling and drop down, and replace the bride with the other hooker.
>>
>>29492906
>>29492956
Hookers are paid for sex, not for being your personal slave.
>>
>>29492862
My oneitis got married already. She told me she used to have a crush on me.
I don't know why I live anymore.
>>
>>29493035
Well excuse me
Who called the hooker rights patrol
>>
>>29492862
shoot up the wedding then kidnap your oneitis
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.