[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Dog died yesterday >Dad lost his job and probably going
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: 1450797995776.jpg (92 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1450797995776.jpg
92 KB, 1920x1080
>Dog died yesterday
>Dad lost his job and probably going to lose my home later this year

What a shitty year 2016 has been. Losing my dog fucking sucks so much. She got trapped under a barbecue for a whole night and couldn't get out but didn't bark or anything, when we found her in the morning there was lots of blood from her trying to get out and she was very traumatised and had to be put down in the afternoon yesterday. It was the worst thing I ever experienced.

What do I do now that my only friend is gone? I tried to get addicted to smoking and alcohol and it didn't work. I just don't see the point in life anymore. I should probably just kill myself but for some reason I don't want to.
>>
Turn your angst and misery into something positive like art or prose.

Original commentu... senpai!!!
>>
shit nigga that fuckin blows
>>
File: 84.jpg (28 KB, 286x268) Image search: [Google]
84.jpg
28 KB, 286x268
>letting your dog die like this
You dont deserve friends or dogs

>>29492533
Stupid
>>
>>29492569

What could I have done?
>>
>>29492597
I dont know, maybe taking care of your dog would have helped
>>
File: IMG_20141231_222026463 (2).jpg (141 KB, 486x864) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20141231_222026463 (2).jpg
141 KB, 486x864
>>29492465
I am so sorry to hear about your dog, OP.

I was a total wreck after I lost mine. All I can say is that time heals all. You're gonna feel like shit for a very long while, I still do sometimes, but you'll eventually come to this point where you start to focus more on the good times you had with her and it doesn't hurt so bad. That's all you can do right now, really, is cherish all those special moments you were able to spend with your friend.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.