[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
had the best dream ever. i was in this like really small living
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2
File: rmarry.jpg (89 KB, 450x338) Image search: [Google]
rmarry.jpg
89 KB, 450x338
had the best dream ever. i was in this like really small living area with a friend. hes really passive and like doesnt exist sometimes so in this dream he was just kinda of there in the background. but rose showed up. i dont know it wasnt like it was special in my dream she just showed up and it was normal but it was the first time i met her. she was just laying around and i think we were goofing off or something. but later she had to go but she really enjoyed her time there and started to sing a song she made for me and it was really good. then shen left and it was over
>>
File: Scan3 - Copy [resized].jpg (2 MB, 2000x1454) Image search: [Google]
Scan3 - Copy [resized].jpg
2 MB, 2000x1454
i have rose dreams like this too. i'd really just like to be her friend.
>>
"Rose makes me vomit, Nate and all of that. This whole ""empire"". this fanbase.. this """religion"""...
A cultural and intellectual cancer. It is so important that rose suffers... I don't give a damn, I shit on /rose/"

-The Real Lou
>>
>>29492383
Once I had a dream where I took a shower with my oneitis and had sex. I even felt when I cum.

Then I woke up wet
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.