[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>work full time >zero personality >no friends Has anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: iusOr9xh.jpg (93 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
iusOr9xh.jpg
93 KB, 1024x576
>work full time
>zero personality
>no friends

Has anything interesting happened in your life recently?
>>
If I was in a position in my life where I had and could hold down a full time job, I would be so happy with myself.
>>
File: image.png (13 KB, 418x359) Image search: [Google]
image.png
13 KB, 418x359
>>29492297
They opened the pool at my apartment complex and I get to watch college age qts sunbathing from my balcony.

That's about it.
>>
>wake up at 8
>masturbate
>wake up again at noon
>eat a gyro
>vegetate on 4chan tI'll 5
>masturbate
>>
>>29492297
I've been killing moth caterpillars infesting my yard, with FIRE
>>
>Wake up at 6 AM
>Feel tired all day
>Depressed at night

Life is good.jpg
>>
I buy poppy seeds in bulk online for reasons, and was recently told by a supplier that they needed me to be a registered business to sell to. I politely asked for a refund which they agreed to. A few days later they were emailing me with oddly unprofessional emails trying to be my buddy claiming they have been working on sorting out the legality and it's now a-OK and the refund has been postponed. So that is interesting. Also slightly suspicious
>>
REAL SOCIAL DYNAMICS.

But seriously if you really wish to change you will do what is needed. If you are just gonna complain and do nothing then you deserve the unhappines you have. This changed my life, I was a 23 yo virgin and now, 2 years layer, I've got a 9/10 girlfriend and a really good social life.

Your life, your choice. I'm just telling you guys everything can be better. Check out RSD website and then torrent all their stuff.
>>
>>29494277
...do you get high on poppy seeds?
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.