[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Goodbye food
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: LonesomePepe.gif (2 MB, 696x478) Image search: [Google]
LonesomePepe.gif
2 MB, 696x478
>be 19
>never had braces
>mom catches a glimpse of one of my front teeth that is starting to protrude outwards.
>have to get braces.
>fast forward to today, I now have braces.
>can't eat meat, even in small tiny bites because sore teeth.
>can't chew vegetables because sore teeth.
>mashed potatoes is all i can eat.
>mfw i have to make meat or veggie smoothies and eat like a fucking baby.
>mfw the greatest pleasure in my life is now gone.

Does anyone have any advice or tips on how to not an hero or sink back into depression with braces? Who else /metalteeth-emptylife/ here? Fuck me, this was such a horrible idea.
>>
File: Paddington.jpg (41 KB, 316x451) Image search: [Google]
Paddington.jpg
41 KB, 316x451
>>29491969
I had braces for 5 years. The soreness goes away and only comes back when you get them tightened, then it goes away again. Eating shouldn't be a problem. You'll get shit caught in the braces though, so be aware of that. Especially breads.
>>
>>29492025
Well nigger, eating IS a fucking problem. I swear to fucking christ I can't chew shit! dinner today was so fucking miserable. My overbite made the dentist have to put cement on two of my molars so I don't bite down on the metal. This may sound petty but I'm a very lonely person who does 3 things to keep suicide at bay: running, vidya, and food. Now I can't do the latter. Not only that, but now I seriously won't even be able to talk to women without being repulsive on sight. Also, I'm a spic - which means i'm basically bottom tier with braces. Life couldn't get any worse it gets worse
>>
>>29492154
Okay well listen to me you fucking spic. The pain will go away. It is temporary. It will only hurt when you get them tightened. Just deal with the mush food for a few days and then you can eat like normal again.

also did you get pretty color bands on them? I always liked doing that.
>>
File: 1451627554733.jpg (35 KB, 400x330) Image search: [Google]
1451627554733.jpg
35 KB, 400x330
>>29492342
no bands. also, roastie detected. "pretty color bands.......I always liked doing that".

The real question is: will I be able to eat meat soon? Or am I fucked in that department even after the pain goes away? What about sandwiches, burgers, pasta - I've got to know braces-bro.
>>
>tfw teeth are fucked and all over the place
>see no point in getting braces, no one looks at my teeth/mouth
>I will never kiss someone or anything like that
>why even bother
>>
>>29492462
pain fades in about 3 days. no pain at about 12 days. It'll feel weird for a while but won't hurt. When tightened, they'l be sore for about 2 days, but shouldn't interfere with eating.
>>
>>29492462

I don't remember meat being a big problem. But anything like sandwiches/burgers are kinda a bitch to eat because the bread gets caught in between the braces and you have to make sure to pick it out other wise you'll walk around looking disgusting. Pasta can get caught too, but not as bad as the bread.
>>
>>29491969
I had braces put in 2 weeks ago, and the pain vanished yesterday. I know the feels man!
>>
Quit being a baby, at least you know you aren't dead.. Yet.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.