[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This Site And Some Questions to It's Users
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
So, I'm a new user and I really don't know if I can do this kind of post, but I'll do it anyway and... fuck it. So, I'd like to know what're your opinions on feminism, I wanna know why you don't like it, I know why I don't, but I wanna know your reasons. Also, what do you ACTUALLY think about homosexuality.
I'd like you to answer me seriously, but feel free to tell me to fuck off anyway.
>>
File: 1361856431_hellogoodmorning.gif (442 KB, 500x250) Image search: [Google]
1361856431_hellogoodmorning.gif
442 KB, 500x250
>>29491906
Do you like fish sticks?
>>
>>29491960
Love 'em

{og}
>>
>>29491906
>I wanna know why you don't like it
because of common sense, same thing with faggots. feminism and the other thing are 1 world problems only, that should tell you something
>>
>>29491906
I don't like feminism cause in high school my friend made me join her lgbt/feminism club and it was hell. They complained about the dumbest shit and tried to convince me I'm oppressed as a woman when I am far from it, frankly. Aka dumb whores mad they weren't smart enough for STEM wanting to blame it on men.
There's just no point to feminism it's a waste of my time
And I don't hate homosexuals, I just am grossed out by sexual things in general so you won't see me advocating for open sluttiness in public
>>
>>29491906
i don't really give a damn

there are female STEM graduates who fill essential niches in society. there are male do nothing NEETS who belong in asylums. i don't really give a damn one way or another.

on the other hand, as long as people see this as a place to redress their grievances with society it's always going to be a political platform, even if it's exclusively extremists.
>>
>>29491996
You think homosexuality itself is a 1 world problem or just the retards on tumblr who use it to victimize themselves?
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.