[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is he correct robots of r9k?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
Is he correct robots of r9k?
>>
Intelligent people are sad for different reasons than robots.

So no.

I've talked to plenty of you, and most of /r9k/ are idiots.
>>
Yes, but don't be fooled, you can be retarded and sad
>>
I wouldn't know desu I'm retarded
>>
>>29491744
Hemingway was an alcoholic degenerate libtard.
>>
>>29492043
>Most of /r9k/ are idiots

Lots of idiots think other people are idiots. It's actually characteristic of that trait.
>>
>>29492312
Are you implying smart people think everyone is smart?

Look, I understand your angle, but it's not so clear cut.
>>
>>29492312
This is the most retarded thing I have heard all day. Maybe you want to consider suicide fampai?
>>
Anyone can be unhappy. Smart people, married people, dumb people, successful people, religious people, etc. It's basically the luck of the draw. 40% or so of happiness is proven to be genetic.
>>
Most statistics can't link intelligence to a lack of happiness but honestly I only believe the statistic I faked myself.
>>
>>29492400
'Not A then not B' does not follow from 'if A then B'.

Consider: if it rains I will have an umbrella would then suggest if it does not rain I will not have an umbrella. But perhaps I have a beach umbrella or a parasol, or maybe I just always carry one.

Even if idiots think other people are idiots were true, it does not follow that non-idiots (smart people) think others are also non-idiots.
>>
>>29493903
derp

muh pedanticism
>>
File: Schopenhauer.jpg (14 KB, 300x358) Image search: [Google]
Schopenhauer.jpg
14 KB, 300x358
>>29491744
Nature shows that with the growth of intelligence comes increased capacity for pain, and it is only with the highest degree of intelligence that suffering reaches its supreme point.
>>
if i were dumber i'd be comfortable in social situations because i wouldn't see through the bullshit

not sure about rare, there are plenty of happy intelligent people, but ignorance is bliss
>>
>>29491744
It's not that happiness is unachieveable, it's harder to obtain. There is more you must cognitively let go of to feel true happiness.
>>
File: 1466270192450.jpg (46 KB, 281x320) Image search: [Google]
1466270192450.jpg
46 KB, 281x320
>>29494029
Not a fan of logic, anon? Wouldn't surprise me given the quality of posts I've seen around here lately.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.