[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will I have any chance with girls? I am decent looking, I just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Photo on 2016-05-29 at 03.08.jpg (119 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 2016-05-29 at 03.08.jpg
119 KB, 640x480
Will I have any chance with girls? I am decent looking, I just have acne that won't go away :(
>>
Find a girl with acne. She will understand you.
>>
did you try accutane?
>>
>>29491698
maybe.
how tall are you?
>>
Acne is caused by a zinc deficiancy, rub cum on your face every day for a week and it will clear
>>
>>29492179
6 feet 1 inches
>>
try out a product with Benzoylperoxid against your acne.
>>
>>29492141
tired of acne threads, THIS is the only easy solution.

this, tied of acne threads, THIS is the answer.
>>
post bod
>>
>>29491698
It depends really. If your going out everyday doing stuff, meeting new people and making friends you might get a gf. Honestly a lot of people look just like you and get laid only because of what I just said. If you want to spend your time going out and doing shit you might make it. But because this is r9k I doubt you do that if you do attempt to change your life and go out more it's going to take a lot of work. The first couple of months you will just go do things and be by yourself and you probably won't make friends for years.
>>
just learn chad dominant mannerisms/gestures and you'll be a fine normie, you have pretty chad facial structure already, nobody actually cares about your acne that will have been long gone by your mid 20s anyway
>>
>>29492670
The only problem is i'm not a normie and i have no social skills at all :(
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.