[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw engaging in democracy It was nice to go outside for once
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 7
File: britfrog.jpg (31 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
britfrog.jpg
31 KB, 320x320
>mfw engaging in democracy
It was nice to go outside for once
>>
I assume you voted "Leave" right?
>>
>>29491555
yes, I did indeed vote leave
>>
>>29491519
Glad you did
>>
You should go back and change your vote to remain
>>
>>29491582
Good job. You helped fuck up your country.

Not that the other option wouldn't fuck your country up as well.
>>
>>29491519
i feel bad for you brits

>always have shit weather
>women are mostly ugly
>think you live in a democracy

this "brexit" was decided before the vote, I guarantee the UK is staying in the EU
>>
I'm glad you think votes matter.

If I've learned one thing in America, it's that voting machines can be subject to rigging easily. Your opinion hardly matters, and now in the digital age, it matters even less
>>
File: 1429674804364-1.webm (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1429674804364-1.webm
2 MB, 1920x1080
The only arguments for staying i've seen are:
>"it's not that bad"
>"no passports lmao"
and also that it's somehow racist cuz Trump and Muslims. What the fuck is wrong with Bongland? You dumb motherfuckers attribute freedom and democracy with America, which you irrationally hate, so you spitefully squander your own best interests.

webm related, you're all getting feminized and fucked by a fat hairy gremlin called the EU
>>
File: 1441934105414.jpg (139 KB, 600x404) Image search: [Google]
1441934105414.jpg
139 KB, 600x404
Britain seems like a lost cause if they vote to stay.

The UK seems to be about 10 years ahead of the US in becoming a police state, they've effectively removed their ability to overthrow the government no matter how rotten it becomes, and if they lose this vote, they'll be even more mired in the majestic fuck-up that is the EU.

The political union doesn't make sense, and the monetary union is an even bigger fuckup.
Greece is a clusterfuck, Spain's economy is a wonderful fuckup, Italy is not far behind Spain in that regard, and they're talking about adding Turkey to the EU. Poland's average yearly wage is 9k Euro, Romania's is 5.5k, Bulgaria's is 4.5k. These are huge discrepancies in income and standard of living, far more extreme than the discrepancies between the US's richest and poorest States.

I think it's pretty clear to an outside observer that some countries are going to be winners and some are going to be losers, and the UK will be the latter by staying in. This is just another case of globalists fucking over the collective middle class of the Western world in order to line their own pockets. In a few decades, there's going to be an upper stratum of super wealthy elite, and then a huge underclass of destitute poor people, with absolutely nothing in between.

Whatever, fuck it, enjoy the masses of unskilled migrants and ensuing 40% youth unemployment.
>>
File: cia.png (206 KB, 1270x1635) Image search: [Google]
cia.png
206 KB, 1270x1635
>not voting leave just to see what happens
>>
>>29493103
>Women are ugly
t. fag
>>
File: UnitedKingdom.png (527 KB, 616x949) Image search: [Google]
UnitedKingdom.png
527 KB, 616x949
>>29493500
They are a police state. You could argue the U.S. is too, but at least we have the possibility of physically removing the government.
>>
File: 65153s1d5f41a3513.png (12 KB, 212x238) Image search: [Google]
65153s1d5f41a3513.png
12 KB, 212x238
>>29493588
we got more guns then the police kek
>>
File: BACK TO THE CUCK SHED.png (481 KB, 722x951) Image search: [Google]
BACK TO THE CUCK SHED.png
481 KB, 722x951
>>29493628
we also have more people
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.