[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HOW DO YOU GUYS MANAGE IT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7
File: ss+(2015-12-21+at+09.23.53).jpg (39 KB, 546x497) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2015-12-21+at+09.23.53).jpg
39 KB, 546x497
how are there THIS many subhuman betas that legitimately think they're fucked by default?

i get it if you were born without legs, with horrible disfigurements, or you're legitimately full schizo mode and don't know what reality is

but every "im depressed and anxious :((" beta male on this board is incapable of making any level of effort

the only reason you exist in this pitiful state is because you refuse to acknowledge that your own decisions led you here, and you're too big of a pussy to admit that at least SOME OF IT was your fault

someone please provide me with irrefutable proof that it's IMPOSSIBLE for you idiots to get laid

every single time i see an "im ugly :(((" thread, it's the same looking autists THAT LOOK UGLY BECAUSE THEY'RE DRESSED LIKE SPERGS AND ARE FUCKING UNWASHED

PUT BASIC EFFORT INTO YOUR APPEARANCE AND YOU WILL NO LONGER LOOK LIKE GOLLUM, NONE OF YOU ARE THAT NATURALLY BAD LOOKING

please explain to me how THIS many people with average-ish genetics are so fucking incapable of improvement or effort in any capacity
>>
File: 1450268521233.jpg (44 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
1450268521233.jpg
44 KB, 409x409
>>29491499
Shut the fuck up and kill yourself you piece of shit eating faggot.
>>
>>29491499
We dont affect your life. Noone is making you come here. This is our sanctuary. Leave.
>>
>irrefutable proof that it's IMPOSSIBLE for you idiots to get laid
My dick doesn't work. Is that proof enough?
I got a gf and all, and I STILL can't get laid. Counting the days until she leaves me.
>>
>>29491499
I've tried talking to women, I walk near them then I just kinda stop and think about how pointless it all is. I wish I could just shut my head up.
I understand that I got myself here by having a deep distrust in other people, I was taught by my parents not to trust others and now that has manifested itself into whatever the fuck I am now
>>
I have a lazy eye and a 4 inch pencil dick

I've been rejected countless times for both of these things

women don't even see me as human

and society ostracizes you if you don't have/seek relationships

fuck off back to tumblr
>>
>>29491499
INCREDIBLE DIGITS.

I wonder the exact same thing OP. This shit ain't rocket science and, the biggest meme of all, is that anxiety and depression are the two easiest to cure and more researched about mental illnesses to ever be, the medication that exists for both of them is nearly perfect.

They call this place their sanctuary but, all it REALLY is, is just a fucking echo chamber for lying to each other about how fucking sad and just doomed for failure they all were anyway, and how there's no point.

I find it amusing that they don't see the fault in this behavior and are so deep into lying to themselves that they just continue doing this shit like normal every fucking single day.
>>
>>29493136
OP clearly states:
>i get it if you were born (...) with horrible disfigurement.

So OP gets your own particular predicament.
>>
>>29491802
>This is our sanctuary.

No. It isn't.

Get the fuck off this board and go to wizchan if you can't share. This will never be your home.
>>
File: sees.jpg (36 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
sees.jpg
36 KB, 625x626
>>29491499
enjoy your 300 replies
>>
>>29491802
This is not, and never has been your hugbox. Can't deal with the fact that there are people far happier and more successful than you on here? Then pack up your piss jugs and shuffle off to Wizardchan where you won't be made uncomfortable by your betters.
>>
File: 1421630666608.png (832 KB, 1009x6647) Image search: [Google]
1421630666608.png
832 KB, 1009x6647
>>29491499

you fags need to stop making me post this.
>>
>>29491499
KEEP YOUR HATE SPEECH OFF THIS CAMPUS
>>
File: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.png (466 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.png
466 KB, 900x900
>>29491499
So OP youre telling me to be myself?

GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD NEWFAG
>>
>>29491499
some problems are deeper than appearance
fucking shallow normies
>>
File: y.jpg (37 KB, 448x543) Image search: [Google]
y.jpg
37 KB, 448x543
>>29493364
i didnt want to get this hurt, all i have is memes
>>
Don't blame me, blame women for not being able to overcome their retarded lizard brain that forces them to go after a very specific minority of chad thundercocks that my deficient high inbred coefficient genes cannot compete with.
>>
>>29491499
No
The reason why i'm here is that I don't even know what I want
In fact, there might be nothing I desire
>>
>>29493364

you never even tried.
>>
>>29493273
>Get the fuck off this board and go to wizchan if you can't share. This will never be your home.

But it's ROBOT9001! Robots are allowed here, not normies. You faggots think you're too cool for Reddit so you decide to come here for the memes. Robots are the ones making the OC, you douche. You haven't contributed anything out of this board
>>
>calls us subhuman
>wonders why we have bad self esteem and don't have a chance at anything

Fucking retard
>>
>>29494400
>I'm fucking retarded and beta
>I blame women
>>
>>29494511

I think you might be projecting a bit.
>>
>>29494773
>Implying they aren't to blame for sexual revolution
>>
I fucking try
People aren't willing to have sex with me and I can't bring myself to really force myself on them
I fuck up pretty much every social interaction and have no idea how to communicate intimately with another person, I don't like touching other people because it's so deeply ingrained in my mind and in the core of my personality that I am undesirable, that people don't want to be intimate with me, that I'm untouchable
I have panic attacks and dissociate every time I try to touch people
I can't imagine how I'd feel if I actually had sex or got my dick sucked or something but I'm not really /that/ interested in doing it because I associate my penis being touched with a sharp pain
>>
False normie here, which anime did your image come from, OP?
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.