[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw I never tried How do you guys cope with this feel? I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: 1465537123.jpg (70 KB, 544x548) Image search: [Google]
1465537123.jpg
70 KB, 544x548
>tfw I never tried

How do you guys cope with this feel? I could've gotten laid or at least kissed if I at least tried, but now I'm a KHHV in his twenties. I don't even want to try anymore. It's amazing to think at least some of the people reading this post have been cuddled, loved, had sex, et cetera and I'm like a child compared to them
>>
why is this meme real? people think their lives end once they think they are a certain age but that's retarded man. stop sulking about it and grow the fuck up, that's the only way you're going to have a good time in life. the chances that you go out and meet someone and have a good time on your own accord are close to 100% if you are at peace and able to have a good care free time. give yourself 3 months of discipline and dedication and your mind will change
>>
>>29491353
>I'm like a child compared to other people because I've never had sex/cuddled/kissed

Yes, in this aspect, but luckily your experiences with the opposite sex (or lack thereof) don't define your whole life.

I do know that feel quite well though. The best way to deal with it is to just leg it go. The more you mull over it the more it intensifies and becomes fucking horrible to have to deal with it. And when you don't think about it for a while suddenly you're like "I used to get mad about this? Really?".
>>
I know this feel, but I won't care for long after the SSRIs and antipsychotics wreak my sex drive
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.