[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Damn it feels good to hear about what Donald Trump is up to everyday
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: trumpe.png (92 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
trumpe.png
92 KB, 300x300
Damn it feels good to hear about what Donald Trump is up to everyday on the news. Donald Trump is truly one of the best people of all time and I love hearing about what he did or said today. if only there were more people like Donald Trump the world would be a better place.
>>
>>29491216
No one gives a fuck about that turbochad go back to /pol/ faggot
>>
>>29491216
too bad he's gonna lose to shillary
>>
>>29491216
Donald Trump constantly flip-flops on his own stances, and he's been caught ripping people off.

I understand you want an identity and to belong, but Trump is still just a person who can be shitty at times. I know it's hard to accept.
>>
File: trumerica.jpg (250 KB, 2111x1400) Image search: [Google]
trumerica.jpg
250 KB, 2111x1400
>>29491216
I liked trump before the meme, all of a sudden he's racist apparently. the media is cucked
>>
>>29491256
>constantly flip-flops
His core ideas are the same since the 80s though. He's written about them.
>he's been caught ripping people off
I bet. Business is tough. Still nowhere near as bad as Hillary though. She's so corrupt she's basically a thief.

Lately it seems he has been showing is centrist, moderate side more (now that the conservashit nomination is over). He is way more to the left than Hillary on many issues for sure. I consider myself somewhat of a leftist, which is why I support him (though I wouldn't call him left wing at all, no). It's likely he will end up massively reforming health care too. He's 100% right about globalization and mass immigration.

Hillary is all just identity politics. It's all bullshit.
>>
>>29491287
>builds up a following by scapegoating non-whites and Muslims
>"all of a sudden he's racist"
Nobody supports Trump because of his policies, because he's constantly changing them. The people who support Trump just like the fact that he scapegoats people who aren't them.
>>
>>29491358
>builds up a following by scapegoating non-whites and Muslims
Not really. That's mostly how the media present him. It's the SJWs that want something to complain about and chose Trump as their bogeyman. Also because the SJWs are a tool of the establishment.

Yeah he did blame Muslims too much. It's silly, it's just pandering. There isn't a real domestic terrorism problem in the US. It's bullshit. But Hillary spouts out bullshit too though. They're both trying to win.

And no, he doesn't blame non-whites. He wants to get them jobs. He wants to get them to stop working for less than the minimum wage too. He's the only one that will actually help them. Hillary is just trying to get the minorities angry at whites to secure their votes. And she has been very successful at it. It's all divide-and-conquer.

And also, no, illegal immigration is not OK.
>>
>>29491453
>Not really
>Yeah he did

>He wants to get them jobs. He wants to get them to stop working for less than the minimum wage too.

>to Meet Trump's tight deadline, also brought on 200 undocumented laborers from Poland dubbed the "Polish Brigade"

>The Polish employees were off-the-books, working 12-hour shifts seven days a week for $4 to $5 an hour, with no overtime. Some works were never paid what they were owed.
>>
>>29491453
>>29491690
honestly i wouldn't vote for either hillary or trump, but this trump fetishization is stupid imo

just because he's the lesser of the two evils doesn't make him the better candidate. honestly hate it when people fetishize the "best possible" candidate, that's just someone who I vote for reluctantly
>>
>>29491690
Yeah, it really upset me when I read that too. Even Trump did it. Very hypocritical.
But you can't expect companies to "do the right thing" out of principle.
There has to be laws. They must be forced not to do it.
>>29491753
>just because he's the lesser of the two evils doesn't make him the better candidate
Maybe you misphrased that, but that's EXACTLY why he is the better candidate.
>fetishize
kek! I would never have used that word. But yeah. Personally I find it hilarious. It's for publicity though. But we're way past the point of people being just "overexcited" about him, it's straight up cult of personality stuff. /pol/ feels like a Nuremberg rally whenever he gives a speech. I fucking love it. But it is silly. desu I supported Bernie before. And I think Trump is kind of a dick and I don't trust him all that much. But I still like him way, wayy more than Hillary.
>>
>>29491216
Do you realize why he has no filter? He's used to being top dog, unquestioned. At least he's honest, others hide their intentions. If Dolan Trump really was racist he would come right out and say "fuck spics."

Also the man is a multi billionaire. What does he have to gain by taking a political office? If anything it's a pain in the ass to him, when he should be retiring, instead he has to get up early and listen to people bitch about their constituents and decide which bills to pass. Why would he bother with that unless he really does want to MAGA? He seems like an actual die hard nationalist that won't pussyfoot around when it comes to making things better for the common American.
>>
>>29491358 #
>scapegoating

I live on a border state, a lot of people who think irresponsible immigration isnt an issue don't even live near the issue. Spics aren't a scapegoat, they actually cause a fuckload of problems. Putting a strain on law enforcement and the judicial/penitentiary system for one, raising taxes to pay for them and their litters, lowering the standard of education so their illiterate kids can pass, putting strain on public education and the higher taxes that come with that, taking up all the entry level jobs so young people can't get hired, getting preferred enrollment in colleges so young Americans can't get classes, causing traffic/pollution due to excessive population. There's so much more, of course increased population will create competition. Why do you think the minimum wage has been stagnant since around the exact time they started flooding in?

Don't even get me started on Muslims, my state is taking the most rapefugees of all... I don't think an attack is likely, it's imminent. In fact one already fucking happened here. How many more people are going to have to die before you realize strong white men were right to be put in charge?
>>
>>29492158
>If Dolan Trump really was racist he would come right out and say "fuck spics."
no not really, you think racists are only ignorant people who swear a lot?

>What does he have to gain by taking a political office?
>people with power just want more power

>making things better for the common American.
>a billionaire who has ripped people off multiple times cares about the average person

remove head from trump ass
>>
>>29492299
>Spics aren't a scapegoat, they actually cause a fuckload of problems.
>causing traffic
lmao
>>
>>29492299
And a lot of them aren't even there legally for fuck's sake.

I'm Canadian, but I've been following the US elections because it is so interesting. It's disturbing to see that Hillary could win over somebody who is willing to actually talk about all these issues and address them. Hillary could win just because the media keep repeating that "Trump is racist". Repeat a lie long enough and it becomes true I guess.

I wish Trump would win so that Canada could opt out of the TPP/TTIP. Our government doesn't actually want to join in already it seems, but in the end we won't have much of a choice. The US will force us. The job situation in Canada is even worse than the US in some places. We REALLY don't need that shit on top of it...
>>
>>29491216
$0.02 has been deposited into your paypal account by the Make America Great Again Political Action Committee (tm).
>>
>>29492539
Thank you for Correcting the Record.
>>
>>29492318
Political office is not power. I considered it myself before I realized what it was. You have to suck up to your constituents and get a ton of hate from everyone who inevitably is going to disagree with you. No matter what decision you make, half the country hates you. I get it for career politicians like obama and hillary, it's a promotion, but for Trump it's a demotion. He can sit around on his ass all day and be waited on or travel the world, instead he's going to be cooped up listening to Congress bitch or have to travel to foreign countries and listen to their leaders bitch. It actually requires a great deal of the person's time and energy, just look how quick obama aged the past 7 years.

>>29492363
It's true, think about that the next time you're sitting in congestion. They were imported so the rich would have more consumers. More useless eaters buying their products. And you, the peace loving liberal cucks, the same ones that say you care about the environment and that people in other countries live more consciously than we do, you want to bring them here to live the same gluttonous life as us. You're serving the interests of the elites and killing the earth while claiming to be against the elites and care about the earth...
>>
File: joo14.png (406 KB, 543x507) Image search: [Google]
joo14.png
406 KB, 543x507
>r9gay talking politics

thanks for the laugh lads.
>>
File: 9444077[1].jpg (54 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
9444077[1].jpg
54 KB, 800x800
>>29492632
>Political office is not power.
>>
>>29492632
You just keep putting words in my mouth, saying that you know my stance on everything and that I'm a hypocrite.

You're kind of delusional.

Overpopulation is a myth, the problem is that you focus on reducing the total number of people instead of developing better technology to deal with it.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.