[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw both parents abused you since you were four >hollow
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 1430533514537.jpg (37 KB, 457x336) Image search: [Google]
1430533514537.jpg
37 KB, 457x336
>tfw both parents abused you since you were four
>hollow shell of a person at 21

I thought I was a good kid.

tl;dr- fastest, most painless way to kill oneself
>>
>>29491082
don't worry anon, you were a good boy.
>>
>>29491082
Go kill yourself at the gym and stop feeling sorry for yourself.

Pro Tip: A lot of people have had a hard life. Doing nothing about it and feeling sorry for yourself is a free ticket to being a fucking loser.

If you can't cope with that simple truth you should kys.

GL OP
>>
>>29491141
>you should kys

Normie what the fuck do you think he's trying to do?
>>
Describe the abuse in detail.
>>
>>29491082
>tl;dr- fastest, most painless way to kill oneself

I literally could read all your thread from the catalog. kys not really :3
>>
>>29491141
>brah go the gym
dumbass
>>
>>29491291
my mom would slap me when I would stay out too late or bring home bad grade reports. father would yell at me and abuse me verbally if I disobeyed him. Once he beat me because I stole $5 from my mom's purse.
>>
How did they abuse you. Was it hot family sex
>>
>>29491335
>>29491339
here it is.
>tfw cannot undo psychological damage
>>
File: feel.jpg (6 KB, 217x232) Image search: [Google]
feel.jpg
6 KB, 217x232
>>29491082
a gun if youre not a dumbass
>>
>>29491335

>my parents beat me when I stole shit
>parental abuse

Holy shit.
Pick one and only one you pussy faggot.
>>
File: tn_1235245586270.jpg (8 KB, 220x180) Image search: [Google]
tn_1235245586270.jpg
8 KB, 220x180
>>29491335
That's...like, really....brutal and stuff.
>>
>>29491330
>dumbass
>Beta
>>
>>29491403

If your wife stole $5 from you would it be okay to beat her?
>>
>>29491476

difference between disciplining a spoil little shit you produced and another grown adult.

Thank your father you are not a thief today. Then kill yourself.

What a fucking bait thread.
>>
>>29491335
my mother was slapping until both her hands became swollen so much that she couldn't even hold a tea cup that evening.

father was beating me with fists, both in face and stomach. also got kicked few times.

sometimes father gave me the beating from "preemptive reasons" and he was always thorough to "make every hit worth" (as he always said)
>>
Buy a gun you fucking autist.
>>
>>29491335
Lmao you're a queer familia. My dad used to get drunk and beat me for giggling at memes, or drinking the last glass of milk, or for whatever he felt like tbqh.

I grew up terrified of anybody bigger than me (ie. Everybody taller than 5'7 or weighing more than 130ish lbs) because I was always aware of how badly they could fuck me up.
>>
>>29491082
>shotgun to the head
>decapitation
>neck on train tracks
Good luck.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.