[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you pretend you are grieving when a relative dies? pic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: kek.jpg (88 KB, 1060x1060) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
88 KB, 1060x1060
How do you pretend you are grieving when a relative dies?

pic unrelated
>>
is it fucked up to say that i never really felt anything when my relatives died? everyone would be freaking out around me and i'd just sit there.... this is why i always felt uncomfortable in funerals, didn't feel like i belonged there
>>
>>29491037
You don't need to pretend anon. Everyone handles grief differently, so being detached and emotionally unavailable is totally fine in response to the death of a loved one. Don't worry about what people think about how you are handling a death - just do your thing man.
>>
>tfw always accidentally laugh at funerals
I always feel like both an edgelord and a prick, but I can't help myself, I don't even know why I do it.
>>
File: 1427762070503.png (15 KB, 299x200) Image search: [Google]
1427762070503.png
15 KB, 299x200
>>29491709
Yeah, for some reason I get really giggly when I'm emotionally overwhelmed.
>>
>>29491900
I'm not even that emotionally iverwhekmed, seeing as nobody I'm close to has ever died, not that I'm really close to anyone either way, but I guess it's just being in such an uncomfortable situation that makes me laugh.
>>
>>29491709
Just pretend you're laugh crying
>>
>>29492012
>iverwhekmed
I laugh sometimes when I'm nervous too, it's like my brain knows nothing bad is going to happen but it gets anxious anyway and forces a laugh to reset itself. It sucks.
>>
>>29491709

>sorry guys, I was just remembering all the great times we used to have...
>>
>>29492078
That excuse doesn't work when your at your grandfathers' funeral who hated you and didn't want you to be at his deathbed during his final hours.
>>
>>29492199
why the fuck would you show up to the funeral of someone that hated you? I'm pretty sure if your parents or family members knew they would understand you not being there.
>>
>>29492227
Closely knit family and I lived with my parents at the time, they would have been pissed with me if I didn't go.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.