[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>falling for the cologne meme lol. https://www.youtube.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: tomfordvanille.jpg (128 KB, 1425x1425) Image search: [Google]
tomfordvanille.jpg
128 KB, 1425x1425
>falling for the cologne meme

lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtTnjMxqJCY

If you wear cologne, women will basically think you are a disgusting creeper.
>>
I know that's why I wear the same underwear for days at a time. I have these Under Armor underwear that are super comfy and water repellent. That combined with the material they're made from means they are constantly oozing a crazy ballsack, dick, and ass smell. It's incredibly powerful, and I wear them for a week or more straight to build up the smell. Then I wear shorts in public and pull up the leg a little bit so I'm SURE some women can smell. I don't care if they like it or not, they can breathe in my fucking cock and ball musk lol.
>>
>>29491027
>Buzzfeed
Nice b8. Half the girls there had clear daddy issues, and they wouldn't be on if they didn't hate men to begin with.
>>
File: 1465876966514.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
1465876966514.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
>>29491027
>That black girl.
>Flowerbomb a women's fragrance.
Clear bait.
>>
>>29491027
>Buzzfeed

There are good colognes, bad colognes, and a million that fall into subjective choice.
>>
Actually I like when men wear cologne... I like when things smell nice...
>>
>>29491027
>>29492267

After actually watching the video, i can safely say that they ruined all chance at a non bias answer by showing them the brand of the colognes.

>Most creepy bar dwellers do wear RL Red though.
>>
File: nd.9099.jpg (28 KB, 300x336) Image search: [Google]
nd.9099.jpg
28 KB, 300x336
If Jeremy was there, these bitches opinions would change in a whim.
>>
>>29491027
>women
>it's that disgusting asian subhuman from buzzfeed
>>
>>29491027
>talking shit about Acqua di Gio
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.