[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>after a few months of hikikomori I finally lost it >Probably
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
>after a few months of hikikomori I finally lost it
>Probably going to see a therapist and get kike meds now
>Father spoke to me about how he doesn't care what I do in life as long as I'm happy

I feel pretty bad now lads. Now I either embrace normiehood or kill myself.
>>
how old are you?

you could learn programming, create music, write, etc.
>>
File: wasted.jpg (247 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
wasted.jpg
247 KB, 960x640
>>29491005
Kill yourself. Living as a normie while not being one is worse fate than death.
>>
>>29491005
Dad never said anything like that to me, or ever discussed life prospects. In fact he usually didn't say much to me, now he is dead.
>>
>>29491046
I'm 18 going 19 in a few months.

I don't know what to do honestly. I'd prefer t stay hikikomori until I die but I know that I need to fix my life or ill end up like a lot of people here.
>>
File: 1460052445358.png (232 KB, 451x484) Image search: [Google]
1460052445358.png
232 KB, 451x484
>Tfw you got money and everything, including own house
>Soon to get rents and stuff, so life is basically solved
>Still always alone and want to die thanks to depression and schizophrenia
>>
>>29491005
don't get prescription drugs.

just work on being a tougher person. go running. get a job. play music. read books. you're looking at gratification the wrong way. finding false gratification is easy and the media tries to string you along with pavlovion/ skinner box conditioning, leaves you addicted to bullshit, imaginary fantasies, telling lies to yourself.

you can live that life but once you really find something in life worth fighting for, you realize the problem is you're too damn weak to do anything. it's fucking hell. i can't tell you what to fight for.

i get fucked up, i practically sell my soul to the fucking devil, and an alarm clock playing one of my favorite bands snaps me back into believing. i can't give you advice because i'm a lucky asshole working part time living in mummies basement.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.