[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/20 16/06/23/woman-banned
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: stacy btfo.jpg (60 KB, 720x449) Image search: [Google]
stacy btfo.jpg
60 KB, 720x449
>http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/23/woman-banned-from-all-us-national-parks-for-scrawling-her-instag/

dumb stacy thought it would be a great idea to draw her "art" all over national parks. Now she is banned from every national park. Love watching stacy get destroyed
>>
>>29490902
>draw on rocks
>go to jail

>>
>>29490902
but why? I mean, cavemen did it. she's only leaving an insignia. I mean, yeah fuck her cause shes a women and all, but I mean comon. why are we protecting rocks? the rains gonna wither that shit away in centuries. who the fuck cares?
>>
>>29490902
Her punishment should be to have random people tattoo whatever they want on her face
>>
>>29491036
This is the best possible punishment
>>
>>29490902
How does one not know vandalism is illegal in national parks?
>>
>>29490902
YES! This is making me so hard right now. Mmm, it's almost tearing through my pants.

Stacy getting what that dumb bitch deserves -- Oh no, I'm gonna blow. ARRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!
>>
File: wat6.jpg (39 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
wat6.jpg
39 KB, 600x600
>>29490947

you must be european its government owned land you dolt
>>
>>29490947
>deface public property
>no longer allowed on said property
Yes such an injustice
>>
>>29491090

she's a stacy, duh, attention whore, vapid etc.
>>
>>29490949
Because no one wants to see random drawings such as that when they want to see and appreciate nature you fuck-wit
>>
File: sniper.png (397 KB, 500x568) Image search: [Google]
sniper.png
397 KB, 500x568
>>29490949
Imagine if everyone scribbled their shit on rocks.

Hell, would you mind if I graffiti'd a dick on your wall? Dont worry bro, the wall isnt everlasting and the dick wont be there in a few centuries.
>>
im not sure how it is where you live, but i remember going to a beach in santa cruz, and my friend took his little daughter to the tidepools, and the little girl picked up a hermit crab and put it in her pocket to take home, along with a few shells. i guess some super uptight faggot conservationist person actually called the park rangers on her, and the police came and my friend got a massive ticket because his little girl tried to pocket a few shells from the beach. jesus christ.
>>
>>29491124
HOLY FUCK ANON! I just jerked off and came ALL OVER MYSELF!! I'm high as FUCK right now holy shit tutti fruition I'm in a fucking high ass condition! Man you gotta get high and jack off!
>>
>>29490902
How the fuck did people come to think that this is a normal state of human existence? Being punished by some aethereal entity for literally drawing on rocks?
>>
>>29491249
Jesus fucking Christ. How brainwashed and removed from the very essence of humanity can people be to accept this shit?
>>
>>29490949

I'm going to write on your walls you stupid faggot we'll see if you are so comprehensive

cavemen did it you said it! ;)
>>
who cares seriously, I dont give a fuck some woman did something stupid, its so small and meaningless in the gran scheme of things
>>
>>29491249

>the little girl picked up a hermit crab and put it in her pocket to take home

That's basically poaching.
>>
would have been better if that whore fell and bashed her head on the rocks
>>
>>29491249
You should fuck your friend's daughter to make her feel better
>>
>>29491320
No, but, you see, these rocks are not just any old rocks, these rocks are very old and very important rocks. You can't draw on such old and important rocks as these.
>>
File: bart.png (461 KB, 500x470) Image search: [Google]
bart.png
461 KB, 500x470
>love going /out/
>getting away from the normies, peace and tranquility in nature
>doing some hiking getting the anti-depression endorphins going
>dumb cunt stacy who is "arty" and "expressive" scribbles over all over the natural landscape
>atmosphere ruined

can't take much more of these normies desu
>>
>>29491553
Who owns a national park in the US anyway? Which entity? Shouldn't it literally be property of the people?
>>
what if you drew bisons and bears cavemen style?
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.