[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
From reading many MBTI threads on 4chan I realized INTPs are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 8464164165416514.png (284 KB, 495x337) Image search: [Google]
8464164165416514.png
284 KB, 495x337
From reading many MBTI threads on 4chan I realized INTPs are actually the autists
>>
INTPs are cool as fuck, maybe thats why I keep coming back here.

t.INFJ
>>
File: 14431272135180229311.jpg (67 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
14431272135180229311.jpg
67 KB, 540x720
>>29490675
actually, autists who test as INTP/J give the types a really bad reputation. you see, they're not mature nor intellectually capable, and their tendency to test as the most isolated types are due solely to wish fulfillment on their behalf. if autists were truthful with themselves, they'd be much more likely to test as SF types.

you're welcome :)
>>
Literal sperg here. INTP is probably the most common for autists. However im not sure if im a INTP or INFP. Well i'm heavily bipolar so i'm probably both if thats possible. My feelings get BTFO by such little things at times and other times not so much.
>>
>>29490675
I always thought it's us, INTJs.
>>
>>29490923
Autists lack self awareness, so that on its own would be reason enough why autists can't take the test.
And they can generally not be S types.
>>
>>29491524

Why couldn't autists be S types? Sensing actually has many similarities with autism/aspergers traits. I think of S vs. N as more of an intelligence indicator.
>>
>>29491363
No the INTPs are the most autistic. INTJs are more goal orientated and fit better into leadership roles once they grow out of the inevitable edgelord phase.
>>
>>29490923
Actually, severe autists give autists a bad name. I'm an INTP who has been professionaly diagnosed with autism and the way things are going right now I'm probably going to get a phd in molecular life sciences, and everyone always tells me how mature I am (no, not just because I'm autistic, they don't know that). It's the weeb sperglords who go out and cry when you call them out on how fucking retarded they're acting that give us a bad name.
>>
>>29490675
Anyone who believe's in that unproven gay test is an autist
>>
>>29491914
What the fuck are you talking about? Autists and people with aspergers are THE people who don't have the awareness to estimate how weird the things are they are doing and they can barely make anything out of the body language and subtext of what people are telling them. They can't be S types.
>>
>>29492084
>It's the weeb sperglords who go out and cry when you call them out on how fucking retarded they're acting that give us a bad name.
i can agree with that.

>>29492127
Sensing is the tendency to interpret things literally, while having more difficulty than an N type with gathering context. it makes sense that autists would be strong in S and low in N, because they are very concrete and focus more on gathering information than synthesizing existing knowledge
>>
>>29492127

Those things that you said don't have very much to do with being N. Are you forgetting that autists and aspies usually have very sharp senses, are overly sensitive to stimuli, are factual, details over big picture and usually have problems with imaginary play? Also their repetitive, obsessive interests are often just about collecting and cataloguing information instead of something "whole".

I would guess that a low-functioning/severe, low to medium IQ autist or aspie is more likely S than N.
>>
>caring about your "personality type"

You can manipulate your answers to fit whatever delusion you have about yourself in your head. Even the people that think they're answering honestly will still have an inherit bias. getting a friend or someone that spends a lot of time with you to take the test for you will give you more accurate results.

>inb4 lul no friends what do

if you can't even communicate with people to form a relationship with people you don't need to worry about your personality type.
>>
>>29490675
I'm ESTP, I don't know why I am here.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.