[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I become a black man?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4
File: KFUuWpv.png (374 KB, 512x510) Image search: [Google]
KFUuWpv.png
374 KB, 512x510
Listen, anons.

All I ever wanted in my life was to be a big black chap, with a huge penis.
I wanted to help couples by breeding wives in front of their husbands.

What do I have to do to become a nigger? Is there's some kind of surgery to turn me into a big nigger?

I was thinking something like shemales do but instead of going for female I would go for a black man with a BBC.
>>
>>29490630
convert to hindu

kys

come back as shit-tier for doing suicide

>you're black

have fun growing up in an apartment with no windows anon
>>
File: oddpositions3.gif (1 MB, 500x321) Image search: [Google]
oddpositions3.gif
1 MB, 500x321
>>29490662
I'm serious bro.
If you check subreddits about the subject like /r/cuckold and /r/hotwife you will notice that every couple and sometimes single women too want to be blacked.

I wanted to get into that stuff but I want to fuck the milfs and for that I wanted to be a black guy with a large penis.
>>
File: 1422143593067.gif (84 KB, 403x392) Image search: [Google]
1422143593067.gif
84 KB, 403x392
>>29490630
>I wanted to help couples by breeding wives in front of their husbands

WHERE IS THIS KEKOLD MEME COMING FROM????? WHY ARE BLACK GUYS ALWAYS THE ONES DOING IT?! WHY DO WHITE PEOPLE LOOK AT US AS SEX OBJECTS??????? WHY WON'T NOBODY ANSWER THIS QUESTION???? NOT EVEN 1/4 OF THE POPULATION WANTS TO BE KEKOLD!!!! THERE ARE PEOPLE THAT UNIRONICALLY BELIEVE THIS RRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>29490630
A lot, lot, lot, *lot* of surgery that your NEET ass can't afford, I'll tell you that much.
>>
>>29490754
I thought my idea was serious asshole. Stop thinking with your boipussi
>>
File: 3pickherup.gif (911 KB, 500x275) Image search: [Google]
3pickherup.gif
911 KB, 500x275
I also searched a lot on the internet ant it seems there's new techniques that are beign developed to help men that lost their cocks due to accidents.

One one of the is transplanting the penis of a donor, let's say if I find a dead black man that was well endowed I could get his penis transplanted.

>nytimes com/2016/05/17/health/thomas-manning-first-penis-transplant-in-us.html?_r=0
>>
>>29490939
Boy Poochie.. It's fucking Boy Poochie, get it the fuck right you son of a fuck
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.