[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What podcasts does /r9k/ listen to? Preferably in some vein to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
File: 1462927521840.jpg (643 KB, 2000x1285) Image search: [Google]
1462927521840.jpg
643 KB, 2000x1285
What podcasts does /r9k/ listen to?
Preferably in some vein to /r9k/'s views but I'll take anything
>>
The YogPod was great, if you haven't listened to it; I recommend it!; also Triforce is decent.
>>
bailey jay show. her voice is calming.
penn jilette.
>>
Free Domain Radio with Stefan Molyneux (largest philosophy show in the world)
>>
>>29490615
oh also inb4
>her
>>
File: camocarton-shadow1-300x222.jpg (23 KB, 300x222) Image search: [Google]
camocarton-shadow1-300x222.jpg
23 KB, 300x222
>>29490583
Your moms house with Tom Segura and Doug Loves Movies. Sometimes Joe Rogans if he has a good guest on.
>>
>>29490583
sleepycabin, check it out anon
>>
>>29490805
OP here, great shit
>>
THE DAILY SHOAH ON THE RIGHT STUFF RADIO
also common filth radio but he's kind of a fag now
but his earlier shows are great
>>
>>29491105
This

dolphin time had me in tears
>>
podcasts are terrible, how long can you listen to some guy talk about nothing? even so called educational podcasts are filled with mindless chatter.
>>
>>29491105
What does common filth talk about
And why is he a fag now
>>
Common Filth Radio.

I listen every night.

>>29491105
How is he a fag now?
>>
>>29491156
>ADD detected
>>
File: Untitled 1.jpg (255 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Untitled 1.jpg
255 KB, 1000x1000
>>29491311
primarily trannies and gays and tumblr degeneracy
you should watch some tumblristas before you start the radios to get a feel for him
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pky8H-ra_EA

he's kind of a fag now because he's become quite anti-white now
>>
>>29490583

>>29490642
If you're "red-pilled" and want some mental masturbation this is great. No disrespect towards the guy or his listeners (me included) he's very informative and entertaining to a point where you wonder if he brainwashed you.

Last Podcast on the Left is pretty great. It's /x/ and true crime, but pretty lighthearted and the guys crack me up at 3 AM.

If you want some heavy history listening, Dan Carlin's stuff is classic. He's got a lot of free stuff out at least right now.
>>
>>29491382
So why does he hate whites now?
>>
Painkiller Already is a good podcast to kill time, easy to listen to
>>
>>29491371
no the problem is it holds attention with very little substance, like reality tv in that respect. eventually you'll ask yourself what you are listening to
>>
>>29491382
White people are self destructive, I have no faith in my people
>>
>>29491482
I don't know why, maybe because he hates labels and he had been grouped in with WNs and the alt-right for too long, and this is just some kind of way to reject it
seems like when milo entered the scene a switch got flipped and he just went fullon anti-right anti-white
in any case as an avid WN it and a fan of his from a long time ago it is getting harder and harder to listen
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13DWe5owjHw
>>
>>29490610
>Listening to scam artists
>>
i used to go on spill.com and listen to lets do this but then they shut down so i try double toasted sometimes
>>
Monsters.fm, Dan lebatard, mma hour, ufc u filtered,
>>
>>29490642
Over rated tbqh.
Just an echo chamber
>>
File: Whiteys.jpg (24 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Whiteys.jpg
24 KB, 500x500
>>29490666
ah shiet, you live near the Iowa Illinois border? whitey's is the fuckin bomb
>>
>>29491105
>>29491120
>>29491311
>>29491382
>>29491334
There's better politics podcasts out there.
NPR had It's All Politics that was GOAT, and some of their current politics show is good.
>>
>>29491660
>ufc u filtered
Normie detected
>>
Any good funny news, general talk radio podcasts?
>>
>>29491680
Hi neighbors!
>>
>>29491764
I liked Political Gabfest, but they turned trump hate into a weekly segment.
>>
are there any podcasts that are either free form conversation or with funny black people
>>
I used to watch podcasts and various commentary videos and whatever the fuck you call them (everything from Sargon to DP, Brett Keane, Millennial Woes, Ralph Retort, RedLetterMedia etc.) 24/7, but then it turned out that everyone involved in them was a pretty shitty person so the friend simulator thing didn't really work out. I still watch MW because I genuinely like him but that's about it.

Wish I had real friends.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.