[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Start talking about my furry friend about the steam sales
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: God_please_no.jpg (10 KB, 228x223) Image search: [Google]
God_please_no.jpg
10 KB, 228x223
>Start talking about my furry friend about the steam sales
>He jokingly says he is going to buy a shit furry game we joked about not-so-long ago (just furfag bait, awful game)
>At one point he "jokingly" says "I only want someone to scratch me behind my ear and to tell me I'm a good girl"
His fursona is a female dog.
>Just try to ignore it and keep talking about vidyas
>He insist in that he wants me to scratch him
>Awkward as fuck
>Tell him to fuck off. He gets offended.

>Mfw I now realize at some point he thought about buying the furry game, as he knew it's price
>Mfw he may even buy it after all

Fml. Oh, and btw, if you are a furry, gay, or so and you are talking to straight friends, don't fucking talk about those things, ffs. We don't share your fucked-up cringy fetish, just try to act like a normal person.
>>
You should start calling him bitch
>>
>>29490519
Just suck it up and scratch him loser. He'll be your bitch (literally) then you can have a pet
>>
File: 1446119919355.jpg (195 KB, 868x1024) Image search: [Google]
1446119919355.jpg
195 KB, 868x1024
>>29490519
Sounds like you are repressing your homosexuality impulses toward your friend. His sexy dog inner soul kindles within you a desire for romance that you must suppress.

If you are young, I would just have furry sex with your friend. You might seem "cool", now, but in the future you will regret not having taken the opportunity to pound his twink butthole and call him dognames.
>>
why are you even thinking about that stupid game? he was telling you to fucking scratch him behind the ear and call him a good girl. you DO know all of that's sexual for him, right?

what the fuck.
>>
File: asshole Jirachi 1.jpg (29 KB, 568x214) Image search: [Google]
asshole Jirachi 1.jpg
29 KB, 568x214
>>29490519
I specifically do it to people I want to get lost, it seems your friend did it to you too.
>>
Had the same thing happen with a guy my friend and I met playing D3 and invited him into our TS server. He asks if we like anime, friend doesn't but I say I used to watch a few shows. Not even 5min after first meeting us he's going to town describing his deepest /d/ fantasies. My friend and I are just silent, asking each other what the fuck is going on on private chat. Eventually start trying to lead the conversation away from that but this guy will not let up. After like 5mins I just straight up give him a rundown of what is appropriate and what is not appropriate to say to people you don't even know. He leaves, we never hear from him again.
>>
>>29490606
Best comment, no matter what other comments might come.
>>
>>29490833
Of course he left. He got sickened of your normie attitude, boy.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.