[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>forced to move out 4 years ago >parents pay for all my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: 465465465.jpg (3 KB, 90x90) Image search: [Google]
465465465.jpg
3 KB, 90x90
>forced to move out 4 years ago
>parents pay for all my bills/expenses and give me money
>decide to move to a secluded part of the county to be left alone and not talk to neighbors
>nearest house is 2 acres away but empty for the 4 years I lived next to it
>see moving truck and state police car one morning when I was outside smoking
>moving truck leaves after 1 day
>state police car comes and goes
>realize my now closest neighbor is a cop
>can't piss in my yard drunk or smoke marijuana outdoors anymore
>afraid he might try to introduce himself to me
>>
>>29490506
>houses are far apart
>cop will notice it's illegal substances you're consuming, not simply a cigarette
As if.
>>
>>29490665
>implying he wont try to introduce himself when he sees me outside to know who his neighbor is

If i just run back into my house he'll think im wanted tor something. This is a nightmare
>>
>>29490506

Pro tip: Cops don't shit where they live. That also means they don't often arrest their neighbors or start shit because they have to live next to these neighbors every day.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-06-16-15-37-33.png (1 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-16-15-37-33.png
1 MB, 1440x2560
>sneak onto his property at night
>pour gasoline around the perimeter of his home
>light the fucker up
>profit???
>>
>>29491157
you forgot the end part

>get convicted of murdering a cop
>lethal injection

I don't hate the police, I just moved out there to be left alone and the irony is a cop moves in next door.

>tfw can't even live outside the city limits and be alone
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.