[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is anyone else uncomfortable discussing sexuality with normies?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
File: 1445753510442.jpg (713 KB, 1205x1200) Image search: [Google]
1445753510442.jpg
713 KB, 1205x1200
is anyone else uncomfortable discussing sexuality with normies? incl. family

i can't bring myself to say i find women attractive i cannot say casually say whether i find a woman attractive or not
i can only speak of sexuality at an emotional remove either by use of ironic vulgarity or clinical detachment
"she gives me a hardon"
"i would fuck her brains out"
>>
>>29490254
I know what you mean OP.
It feels wrong to me. The other day my dad said, "That waitress is really cute huh?" and I was immediately uncomfortable.
>>
I didn't know anyone else felt this way

>guys at work talk about how they want to fuck some bitch that walked in
>immediately feel uncomfortable and want to walk away

Sucks. The girls are all hot too, I don't know why I can't join in with their leering and commenting.
>>
>>29490254
This desu. Normies have no dignity, and can therefore happily giveaway all their most personal secrets.
>>
>>29490254
literally me lad

think i was brought up in a household that stigmatised sexuality so much that i now can't bring myself to talk about it

literally never discussed sex with any family member or friend
>>
File: 56165165165848531.jpg (11 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
56165165165848531.jpg
11 KB, 300x168
>>29490277
your father is so lewd
>>
File: 1454847293092.jpg (46 KB, 375x550) Image search: [Google]
1454847293092.jpg
46 KB, 375x550
>>29490254
>is anyone else uncomfortable discussing sexuality with normies? incl. family
Definitely. I've never had "sex" or "love" talk with my parents, i have semi-chad younger brother but we've never talked about it either. Even thought of showing myself naked to complete stranger and even put a piece of my body into other body sends me massive anxiety. I'd really want to be gaybot or asexual but i'm not, therefore my life is pure misery. All girls want traditionally masculine or fuccboi tier guy but i'm not attractive or naturally dominant to be such guy. Just abomination waiting for death.
>>
spot on
if you've ever been asked if you were gay this is why
if you don't reinforce your heterosexuality around normies 100% of the time they will start thinking you're gay
>>
>>29490528
>Just abomination waiting for death.
s-same

just want somebody to care about me desu
>>
>>29490469
this

fucking kill me
>>
>walking with dad
>"hey she was checking you out"
>wut
>who
>didn't noticed

is he lying or am i dumb
>>
>>29490538
i used to be jokingly called asexual in highschool but never once seriously thought gay.
>>
>>29490254
>Normie starts talking to me.
>The first thing he mentions is the size of his penis
This disgusts me so much
>>
File: 1455998190205.png (164 KB, 470x361) Image search: [Google]
1455998190205.png
164 KB, 470x361
>>29490554
I've had it. Two girls were sending interest towards me i couldnt return it (i wasnt attracted to them). I just kept avoiding them until it ended. It might seem normish but i'm not one of them, as breaking heart is too hard for me.
>>
>>29490341
>AT WORK
They should all be fucking fired honestly, I hate people who don't compartmentalize their personal lives from their working persona.
>>
Kind of. I can say "Oh wow she's beautiful/cute/amazing" but I can't say vulgar stuff like nice ass/titties or whatever else. Any guy saying stuff like that makes me feel uncomfortable.

Worst part yet is when they go on for minutes about it or snake a whole conversation about it. For me, I make a comment then move on. For them:

>holy shit look at those titties
>yeah they're pretty nice
>like holy shit man
>...
>those are insane. Wow
>...
>can you imagine tits like that?

What do you say to this? Its like they're working up a boner and I'm just sitting there.
>>
>>29490254
that's how normies always talk about women though you fucking normie
>>
I am really bad at this

Also gay which means it makes more sense though
>>
>parents condition all your life that sex is bad and evil and awkward and should not be discussed
>expect you to magically start going out and slaying pussy at 18
Thanks for the sexual repression you shits
>>
No, because I have ED.
>>
>>29490254
>parents very liberal and open about sex
>hang out with a lot of sexual weirdos (the only people who will be friends with me tbqh) who talk about it all of the time.
>tfw asexual
>>
>>29490623
>NEET gets a job after long
>alone cashier in gas station
>two stacies walk thru the door
>>DIRECT EYE CONTACT
>she's trying to give me makeup
>it's some business promotion
>"do you have a special lady in your life? :^)"
>no no please get out stacy pls no
>they're very persistent
>end up yelling at them to leave
>tfw customers saw it

jdimsa
>>
>>29490645
it is forced and still uncomfortable and i could not speak honestly of real sexual attraction or romantic interest. i have a "type" but the only women i can comment on around others are overtly sexual types.
>>
>>29490690
>parents condition all your life that sex is bad and evil and awkward and should not be discussed
It's more like parents avoid talking this topic. Later you hang out around people who're not interested in the topic when eventually you have a crush and dont know what to do or everyone around you somehow has shitload of experience and they cant believe you being so "pure".
>>
>>29490752
eh I guess it was mostly avoidance.
My parents are also not affectionate to each other, I have never seen them kiss
>>
>>29490817
>eh I guess it was mostly avoidance.
Why you've been avoiding it? Was it because of anxiety?
>>
>>29490843
avoidance of the topic in my home. I also do avoid it at all times due to anxiety.
Its still a huge taboo topic for me, compounded by how self conscious I am
>>
>>29490254
It's kind of uncomfortable but I can talk about it, I'm just under the belief that you don't share that shit with others.

Keep your shit to yourself because I don't care about you fucking a chick, I care about me fucking chicks. Remember when people didn't air their shit out for the entire world? Yeah, me neither because I wasn't alive then.
>>
>>29490869
But what pops in your head when you ask yourself - why i avoid sex? Are you afraid them laughing at you or you afraid that they might use the information about you (like small penis or bad sex)?
>>
>>29490254
Yeah definitely

I don't really have friends now and the acquaintances I have at uni don't discuss that kind of stuff so it's fine

I can't imagine openly talking about sex explicitly in real life
>>
>>29490926
>why i avoid sex?
Its not that difficult to avoid sex when you are as horrible looking as me.

I'm >>29490667 too

>you afraid that they might use the information about you
This, a lot.

I have no idea what to do I'm too anxious and retarded to know how to flirt never mind anything more
>>
>>29490254
>tfw no future

it's a feel that hits harder when you realize how much better life could've been anywhere except here.
>>
>>29491024
where is "here" anon?

are you in some ghetto shithole or do you mean "here in your shoes"

either way, my condolences. i feel life would have been about as bad for me no matter where i was born.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.