[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Women's Volleyball Rapesquads: how do you cope?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: 1466376260170.jpg (251 KB, 1001x953) Image search: [Google]
1466376260170.jpg
251 KB, 1001x953
>be supreme patrician
>Grocery shopping after midnight to ensure I get the freshest produce and meats
>Buy lots of summer squash and eggplants
>Happily carrying my PRI reusable grocery totes
>Suddenly a burst of uproarious mocking girl laughter
>Lanky giantesses loom out of the shadows and yank me through the foliage into a small clearing
>Whole team of volleyball girls, fresh from practice and looking very pensive and skeptical of me
>A genderfluid lanklette in a pixie cut droops her long neck to meet my eyes
>STRIP, male scum!
>I shakily comply as pixie cut dumps out my groceries and mocks me for my carbs and domestic bottled water
>Holds up the eggplant to shrieking peals of laughter
>"What were you going to do with THIS, lil boy?'
>A negress clamps a collar around my neck and drags me to a trio of girls who are slowly untying their gym shoes.
>They barely acknowledge my presence while they dangle their glistening warm feets I'm front of me
>"You ready to do your duty to the eternal fempire?"
>Mouthfuls of vinegary sexfeet until my eyes almost roll into the back of my head
>pixie cut and negress start sodomizong me with the squash, pissing on my boipucci for lube and giggles
>No privilege left to check, I pass out.
>Wake up 6 hours later after the sun rose

Why do we put up with this bullshit?
>>
Is there a game on right now? I can never find the schedule for college volleyball, and it's the one sport that's really worth watching.
>>
>>29490306

Girls volleyball teams only play the sport for public relations and rituals. Most of their time is spent servicing Chad and Dwantaine. "Volleyball" is what society calls their sexual service to society.

It's not something we like to advertise as betarage is a real thing these days.
>>
>>29490345
Who could possibly rage over volleyball? Spectating is always a pleasure. Somebody's got to have a schedule online somewhere.
>>
>tfw volleyball girls will never force you to worship their sweaty feet
I could do without the other stuff but man would I clean the shit out of some sweaty girl feet with my tongue.
>>
File: tumblr_mgboo667bh1rnmvaco1_1280.jpg (150 KB, 853x1280) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mgboo667bh1rnmvaco1_1280.jpg
150 KB, 853x1280
i'd love to be a footslave in the new world feminist utopia
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.