[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If rape were legal, would you do it? All ages legal.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 11
File: 55.png (1 MB, 725x1024) Image search: [Google]
55.png
1 MB, 725x1024
If rape were legal, would you do it? All ages legal.
>>
>>29489993
i don't see why i wouldn't
>>
File: 1466202361284.jpg (254 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
1466202361284.jpg
254 KB, 1024x683
I'm too weak to overpower somebody.

And it would require going outside.
>>
>>29489993
Maybe not all the time but yeah, probably
>>
>>29489993
I almost did it when it was illegal, but I got caught.
>>
Define rape OP, last I checked having sex with a girl who drank alcohol is rape.
>>
>>29489993
It's illegal because it's immoral. Even if it was legal it would still be immoral.
>>
>>29490106
YES OR NO, FUCKBOY
>>
>>29490106
posting on r9k is immoral so why do you care?
Liking anime girls is immoral to many people.
>>
>>29489993
Probably not, I wouldn't want to hurt anyone.

Unless they were drugged I guess then maybe.
>>
Not even if you paid me.
>>
>>29490106

>believing in morals
>believing in ethics
>believing in good & evil

must feel good living in ignorance.
>>
>>29490156
>posting on r9k is immoral
hard sell, posting no this board is not equal to subscribing to the views of its other posters
>liking anime girls is immoral to many people
unrelated

It's immoral to him, he's saying that the reason it's illegal is because it's immoral(that's arguable but I tend to agree) and his actions are determined by his morality even when the law would not interfere.
>>
File: nietzschesuperman.jpg (30 KB, 388x354) Image search: [Google]
nietzschesuperman.jpg
30 KB, 388x354
>>29490106
>believing in spooks

haha untermensch
>>
>>29489993
i wonder. i cant sustain eye contact with bitches half my age and body mass
>>
>>29490216
>doesn't believe in those
how's it feel having no meaningful purpose?
>>
>>29489993
I have that book and the app to see that picture
>>
>>29490216
sadly society gets rid of you if you dont adapt to his rules
do you just brag or live up to your words
>>
>>29489993
Nope, I don't think it's enjoyable to fuck someone who desperately tries to fight back, and feeling loved by the partner is pretty important for me
>>29490216
Must feel good being 15.
>>
only if the situation conveniently presented itself

being legal wouldn't mean socially acceptable. you'd still get your ass kicked by bystanders and everyone would hate you afterwards
>>
File: 1458750494738.jpg (152 KB, 1280x1261) Image search: [Google]
1458750494738.jpg
152 KB, 1280x1261
>tfw you're glad its not legal because if it was you'd be getting raped.

I don't think that anyone in this thread thought about that. Making it legal opens up the possibility that you'd get raped.
>>
>>29490216
>We constantly live in pain
>We know what true pain feels like
>Why would I force pain on others while knowing that pain is truly evil...
>>
File: 10e.jpg (264 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
10e.jpg
264 KB, 900x600
>>29490342

I've transcended the need for purpose or the reasonings you make to yourself so you can ease your pain, but don't worry, the majority of the race are cowards like you, whatever helps you sleep @ night
>>
File: 1463967701280.jpg (500 KB, 728x640) Image search: [Google]
1463967701280.jpg
500 KB, 728x640
>>29490401
>not wanting chads massive cock destroying your boipuccy

lmao faggot
>>
>>29490106
This tbqh familia. Raping people isn't cool.
>>
I'd probably try it at least once, though even if rape was legal, it would probably still carry social consequences, so I wouldn't do it often or to women I know personally
>>
>>29490472
i'm calling the fuck cops on you you fucking rapist lunatic.
>>
>>29490427
>runs from reasoning and morality
>calls other people cowards
every time
every single time
>>
>>29490366

And what are my words? I only said that objective morals and the definition of good & evil is wrong and doesn't exist, you have no moral obligation to follow any made up line of text.

>>29490376

Youngsters, fools, and cowards, are the first ones to actually believe in anything such as an objective morality.

>>29490407

You can offer a person confortable lifestyle and a pleasure filled life while still acting against their best interests or exploiting them.

Pain vs Pleasure is a wrong way to dictate that an objective morality is true.
>>
>>29490401
>Tfw people touch me inappropriately all the time since I'm cute and pretty effeminate
>Tfw I don't feel safe walking alone at night
Also it's not like males are protected against rape anyway
>>
>>29490544
Nobody wants to rape you, man.

Sorry, but that fantasy is going to stay in your head. Ew.
>>
>>29490520

Reasoning? Yea you have none of that friend.

You problably believe in words like Justice and Equality as well.

Like I said, whatever helps you sleep @ night, there's no point in attempting to argue with you since you will reject anything that's actually REASONABLE in the attempt to argue for what ever gives meaning to your pathetic life.
>>
>>29490489
I haven't raped anyone though, I'm just saying I would if it was legal
>>
>>29490596
Please give me an argument as to why we should reject reasoning and morality.
The fact that you're able to sit here and shitpost in the comfort of your home is a pretty good argument for the results of a society that advocates for reasoning and morality on the whole(even if people at large aren't very good at it in a lot of cases).
The formation and continuation of stable and lasting societies, and commonly accepted standards for reasoning and morality being the cornerstone of that, is my argument to you

Can you provide me with an example of a society that has rejected reasoning and morality entirely as you seem to advocate for and still stands today? I'll wait.
>>
>>29490536
oh if you just meant that then it's true, moral is invented

>>29490678
all the animal world exept mankind has no morale and is doing quite fine
>>
>>29490536
Why? Negative emotions is bad, positive emotions is good, as long as no one is being manipulated then why can't that be an indication of good and bad?
>>
>>29490564
I really wish that this was just some erotic fantasy , getting touched against your will sucks anon

>>29490536
>you have no moral obligation to follow any made up line of text.
Except that you literally have to.
If you aren't robbed and killed by the first person you see is thanks to the laws of the country you live in, and try to guess on what these laws are based.

People like you who boast about being amoral wouldn't survive a single day in a place where there isn't any law to protect you.
>>
>>29489993
Probably once to get rid of my virginity. I'm a weak but desperate person so I would just roofie the girl and fuck while she's influenced.
>>
>>29490678

Societys were formed in the first place for one thing, survival, when the survival of the community is assured, it becomes a struggle for power, powerless individuals are protected by the laws and morals (The law of the people / Justice is blind, everyone is equal before the law etc), since the beggining of time, individuals gave up their personal freedoms in order to attain personal safety in the form of morals and laws, what you call "Justice" is merely the means of the powerless to gain power of others, a protection of some sort, it isn't made up divine law, it isn't objective justice, it is certainly not good & evil, it has power and it rules society.

Make no mistake, it is not by random that we Humans devoloped societys and these rules, it was just a means for the weak to attain safety from murder / the strongest in the village by unspoken law of majority. If you understood thus far, you can problably see the relation between morals / laws, and religion as a means to control society as a whole, everyone accepted the idea of god and good vs evil centurys ago and for a reason, ultimatly, it is the fear of death the drives humans to form societys, and accept things beyond Reason like morality and religion.

What you call "commonly accepted standards for reasoning" does not coincide with reason at all. You are obviously young and not very educated on the matters, there's a reason why morality and ethics are still debated since and before ancient greece until the present time, there's a reason why objective morality and laws are the pillars of society, if you blindly believe that they are truth and that it is correct because they managed to uphold society thus far you aren't thinking very much about the subject, or haven't read any books or lines of thought about subjective morality.
>>
>>29490792
>I can't name a human example so I'll just talk about animals
We're talking about people here my friend, but just so you don't accuse me of moving the goalposts, primates also have morality. Google around, they have collective societies(which by the way most animals do not, making your claim that "every animal does not" false) and both their societies and their moral reasoning are limited by their intelligence.

I'll ask you to name me a human society that has rejected reasoning and morality entirely as you seem to advocate for ans still stands today. The fact that you had to go to the animal kingdom in the first place tells me that you can't provide this, but I'd like you to try. If you cannot, then you have no business arguing for this.

You also failed to refute my argument for reasoning and morality being the cornerstones of advanced societies that have allowed for your shitposting on /r9k/. You are the one who made the claim that morals, ethics, and a sense of good and evil are ignorance and that to cast those off is transcendence. Please show me these transcendent societies filled with such like-minded people, and convince me you aren't just some edgelord with antisocial personality disorder.

>>29491002
I'll reply to you in a new post because I'll hit the character limit here
>>
>>29489993
yes, but I would probably feel guilty afterwards, and hope my friends and family didn't find out. Even if it was legal it would have a negative stigma in society, like letting another man fuck you in the ass or something.
>>
>>29491002
>what you call justice is merely the means of the powerless to gain power of others
I did not argue against that

>the development of morals and laws were simply useful for society to function and advance
You're making my argument here

>what you call "commonly accepted standards for reasoning" does not coincide with reason at all
I said in a previous post that people at large aren't very good at reasoning and morality in a lot of cases. We don't seem to disagree here.

>if you blindly believe that this is the truth etc etc
I don't, I am "arguing as they have since ancient greece" etc

You miss the point of my post, which is that I am responding to someone who advocates for the casting off of purpose and reasoning as being transcendental, when doing so would actually be regressive in terms of societal advancement. This is an argument of practicality, because as you yourself said, these tools of society are what allows for advancement and stability in the first place.
>>
>>29489993
Hell no. You said it was legal, not socially acceptable. If there is no law against it then mob justice would rule. Ie, I would be tortured and killed rather than thrown in prison.
>>
>>29491019

It is impossible for the Human race to truly achieve what I describe, but one should aspire to it as an individual.

You are arguing with bad faith, you told me to provide an example of a society that was build without morals or laws, obviously an impossible feature such as I already described to you the reasons why, but you either understood 0 of my post, or you are on purpusly trying to convince someone here that my failure to meet your question with an example, makes objective morality the universal truth.

I never demanded that society should be transcendent, society is quite the oposite, and is only a means for survival, the most mediocre of the mediocre, I'm claiming that belief in such things and an adhesion to objective morality / divine law / justice / equality / good&evil is cowardice, and the first ones were forced out of the fear of the unknown and death.

The individual should be more than that, and in answer to the first sentence you replied me with "Must be good living a meaningless life" - That's why it is hard, alot harder to accept subjectivism then it is to accept objectivism.

I won't be here to tell you how you should live your meaningless life, nor will I describe how I live mine, there were philosophers and thinkers who already did that, and present their opinions on the matter alot better than me.

>convince me you aren't just some edgelord with antisocial personality disorder.

stop characterizing different opinions with buzzwords, antisocial personality disorder? I'm quite good at fitting in anon, and there are people that I enjoy being with, proving myself not to be an edgelord is not my main concern, i'd much rather open your mind to realizing why objective morality exists in society and why people defend it with such zeal and blind faith, without ever realizing that there's no such thing as objective truths in this universe. Like I said, it's alot more confortable to be in ignorance than accept you are living in a void.
>>
>>29491192

>You miss the point of my post, which is that I am responding to someone who advocates for the casting off of purpose and reasoning as being transcendental, when doing so would actually be regressive in terms of societal advancement. This is an argument of practicality, because as you yourself said, these tools of society are what allows for advancement and stability in the first place.

I never asked for a transcendent society, I asked for the transcedent individual, and that's what I will aspire to be, this is an irrealist goal for society, but it never goes against what I said about objective morality and good vs evil, you mentioned society for some reason that is irrelevant here as if to prove your point.

The progress of society does not mean the progress of the individual in anyway possible, I honestly do not give a shit about society. Arguing further would require more time than i'm willing to spend.
>>
>Implying I won't get overpowered and beaten up
>>
I would probably end as some sort of vigilante that stalks women through the night with intent to rape a rapist.
>>
No, I wouldn't rape anyone if rape is legal
But if murder is legal and I see anyone trying to rape some poor girl I would shoot you in the head, just puttin that out there
>>
>>29490401
>I don't think that anyone in this thread thought about that. Making it legal opens up the possibility that you'd get raped.

>Implying anyone on this board is desirable enough to be raped.

If it did happen, the average /r9k/ might actually be charmed by the fact.
>>
>>29490106
*unethical

Whether it's immoral depends on the person.
>>
>>29491769
Idk about you but I don't wanna be raped
Unless he cute
>>
>>29490106
excellent post good sir!
upvoted! *tips my fedora respectfully towards you*
>>
>>29491411
>>29491515
Gonna bundle my responses if we're not going to bother arguing further.
A society is a group of individuals. If a personal system cannot be extrapolated into the masses without poisoning its function then it is useless or dangerous, depending on the level of charisma with which they are delivered. I agree that bothering to argue further is a waste of time. If how you live would be destructive to a society made of people such as yourself, you should reexamine how you live
>>
File: 1465682501470.gif (1 MB, 500x245) Image search: [Google]
1465682501470.gif
1 MB, 500x245
You guys would be the first ones to get raped, you realize that, right?
>>
>>29491849

That's very Kant-like, I will not bother replying, even though I could. Since you seem interested on this subject, I recommend Albert Camus for starters, you should be smart enough to go from there if you wish to see some interesting opinions on this matter.
>>
File: 1465371525705.jpg (156 KB, 863x800) Image search: [Google]
1465371525705.jpg
156 KB, 863x800
>>29491958
I wish. I want my boipussy pounded hard.
>>
File: 1446914141366.jpg (145 KB, 908x540) Image search: [Google]
1446914141366.jpg
145 KB, 908x540
>>29490427
"cowardice" is just as much of a spook as "morality"
>>
>>29489993
>If the consequence of raping people was getting lynched, as opposed to going to prison after due process, would you rape people?
Who exactly would think that's a good idea?
>>
how can sex with someone who isn't into it be enjoyable?
>>
Probably not, i'm not so interested in sex

Plus most girls are actually stronger than me I believe
>>
File: metric replying to himself.png (33 KB, 803x437) Image search: [Google]
metric replying to himself.png
33 KB, 803x437
>>29492280
Daily reminder that metric replies to himself
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.