[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey robots. What do you really think of the girls who post on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: 1459387978308.jpg (787 KB, 2816x900) Image search: [Google]
1459387978308.jpg
787 KB, 2816x900
Hey robots.

What do you really think of the girls who post on our board?

Are they as bad as everyone says?

Does anyone have dating or hooking up experience with any of them?
>>
>>29489929
im friends with one
shes one of the nicest most thoughtful people ive ever met. she has a very low opinion of herself though.
>>
>>29489929
/soc/ cross-boarders looking for easy attention. r9k is the best place to get it effortlessly.
>>
>>29489929
the girls who post here dont act like annoying bitches. its just hard to tell bc for every poster you think is a girl is actually a dude 95% of the time
>>
>>29489929
Why is there a moth flying with bats when bats eat moths? This makes no sense that moth is as big as the bats, Im really offended by this. 1/10 would not bang.
>>
>>29489929
i wouldnt touch that with a electron microscope
>>
>>29490140
Really? I'd be all over it. She's my type, at least for fuckbuddy purposes.
>>
>>29489929
I wouldn't date any girl who has gone on the internet
>>
>>29490502
So...all of them?

Origin
>>
ive interacted with a few nice seeming ones, but more often than not they are rude and condescending. they hate the type of guys who post on this board, yet they share all their feels on here with us and expect sympathy.... what kind of person does that? attention seekers and self absorbed narcissists do this
>>
>>29489929
Literally trash-tier people. Even worse than the average male poster here. Trust me, stay away from any female from this board.
>>
>>29489929
They're all underage
>>
>>29489929
I would never date or talk to a girl from 4chan. Traps are pleasant conversation company though.
>>
this girl has stupid tattoos and nose piercings. why on earth would you think shes one of us?
>>
File: 1466698465425.png (1 MB, 1176x2274) Image search: [Google]
1466698465425.png
1 MB, 1176x2274
They get MORE attention than your average girl
these girls are here for attention and a lay from chad
if you give any of these girls your time of day youre fucking retarded
>>
>>29491254
This. Couldn't have been more spot on.
>>
File: 1445918901184.png (55 KB, 800x1033) Image search: [Google]
1445918901184.png
55 KB, 800x1033
I've actually talked to the girl in OP before, only online. We could've hooked up I guess but she lived too far away for it to be worth it. Oh well. Awaiting next fap.
>>
>>29489929
just women being women. trying to weasel their way into something they are not supposed to be a part of. always trying to be "le one of the guys" "leeeee lalalelalea I can do anyhting a man can do" bullshit. It sickens me. their all attentions whore, they come to a place with men who are battered and beaten emotionally by women just to act like the attentions they claim they arn't. just to conitune to worn men down and crush them because they know they can get away with it because tehy have vaginas. women piss me off, and I'm glad I have no sex drive. I'm glad I can consider myself asexual. they will get no satisfaction from me. in any sense.
>>
File: eros-seattle-maria-mint-fo4.jpg (106 KB, 672x1008) Image search: [Google]
eros-seattle-maria-mint-fo4.jpg
106 KB, 672x1008
>>29489929

>tfw you'll never hire allison rapp and fuck the degeneracy out of her
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.