[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw shut-in NEET hair >go on cam or something >girls
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: r5.jpg (22 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
r5.jpg
22 KB, 640x480
>tfw shut-in NEET hair
>go on cam or something
>girls just refer to me as "emo"
>every male I meet is automatically hostile towards me because I'm not balding and dont have a wagecuck buzz

This is true suffering.
>>
>>29489824
having good hair is suffering?
>>
>>29489824
you look 12 lol

mods
>>
>>29489859
oh yeah I forgot that too.

>people automatically assume I'm underage even though I'm in my mid 20's
>>
>I'm not balding
>hairline obviously receding
>>
>>29489824
I share this suffering. Do emos even exist anymore? I just like my long, shaggy hair.
>>
>>29489881
>those shoulders
>mid 20s

how tall are you
>>
>caring about what others think
>thinking hes suffering cause the other camwhores didnt give him compliments

how about you stop being a stupid narcissist you faggy twink boy?

jk shave and post butt
>>
File: 1446163146902.jpg (12 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1446163146902.jpg
12 KB, 200x200
>>29489824
Based on this picture I really have the urge to utterly ravage your boypussy while you scream my name.
>>
>>29489824
>girls just refer to me as "emo"

no they don't

why are you lying?

we both know girls don't even acknowledge the fact you exist
>>
>>29489975
what do you expect man? I havent worked out once in my life.

>>29490002
I'm not gay dude
>>
>>29490050
>shoulders
>not genetics

Bones are everything. Working out will not help you. You have a weak frame.
>>
>>29490118
how do you explain professional swimmers then?

checkmate.
>>
>>29490134
They have good bones? Broad shoulders are completely genetic. Bones = everything. If you don't have the frame for it you might as well not bother.
>>
>>29489824
why not get a stylish haircut?
>>
>>29490214
No. youre full of shit. Professional swimmers are proof that you can broaden your shoulders via exercise. And also I have poor posture and rolled shoulders so if I worked on my posture they would broaden also.

I'm not going to do any of that cause I dont give a shit but yeah, fuck you.
>>
>>29490283
that is done through adolescence though, you aren't going to change the shape of your bones after you're done growing
>>
>>29490283
Looks like someone's on their 13th birthday then!
Cut your hair shorter, you weeb shitlord. You look homeless.
>>
>>29490337
>that is done through adolescence though

Just leave.
>>
>>29490350
>I'm jealous because I'm balding and Mr. Shecklestein won't allow me to grow my hair out

You're all the same.
>>
File: KimmoKM 2.jpg (26 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
KimmoKM 2.jpg
26 KB, 640x480
>every male I meet is automatically hostile towards me because I'm not balding and dont have a wagecuck buzz
They're probably hostile towards you because you're an insufferable faggot.

I used to have pretty much the same hair as the guy in my pic (except cleaner) but people were never hostile towards me
>>
File: 1466692736169.jpg (49 KB, 600x665) Image search: [Google]
1466692736169.jpg
49 KB, 600x665
>cut my hair and beard and look spanish
>cut my hair and let my beard grow and look middle eastern
>leave my hair to grow and my beard and look like a light skin stefan burnett

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p611hMnrGKE
>>
>>29490453
>I used to have pretty much the same hair as the guy in my pic (except cleaner) but people were never hostile towards me

That's because putting your long hair in a nice ponytail is normie tier. And also that guy has a huge window's peak.Nice post though.
>>
>>29489824
Cute hair, OP. Some girls would find you cute, don't worry. The dudes bullying you are just envy of your good hair.
>>
>>29490358
?? if you want to dispute a point you should use your words like a big boy
>>
>>29489824
Man, I probably look pretty identical to you.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.