[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't you go to beauty school so that you can go work
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
Why don't you go to beauty school so that you can go work at a salon and touch the hands and feet of cute girls?!
>>
Beauty school would be good for robots
>>
>>29489624
i... i might do this
>>
because unless you get a job working at disney it's not worth it for the amount of disgusting roasties you'll be forced to attend to
>>
Because I'm white and hairy
>>
>>29490734

plenty of bulked up Chads that work at Beauty Salons and they are straight. No one cares as long as you're not weird and you can paint nails really well.
>>
>>29490700

The hard part is the chemistry part and the bedside manner part
>>
>>29489624
Or you could just pretend to be gay and get tons of friends who are girls. They'll fart and queef and get naked and stuff around you cause they think youre just another one of the girls.

Worked for me.
>>
You'll mostly get older women. Like your mom and grandma old. The younger ones aren't going to let some creep touch their hair and feet. You have to be gay to work at places targeting younger people, and even then you'll just get gay dudes for customers.
>>
>>29491532
I never said that I was straight
>>
File: 80b.jpg (62 KB, 680x553) Image search: [Google]
80b.jpg
62 KB, 680x553
you need to be a Asian women to work there
>>
File: 1461286885261.png (984 KB, 1166x849) Image search: [Google]
1461286885261.png
984 KB, 1166x849
...and get sued for "sexual assault" because good chunk of them are SJWs
oh, also don't forget about a lot of wasted money for something that won't give me any chance at getting a proper job
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.