[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dilapidated Buildings
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: 7_degelen-002.jpg (686 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
7_degelen-002.jpg
686 KB, 1600x900
Am I the only one who likes to look at old dilapidated buildings? I'm just fascinated by the vibes they give off. I can't really explain it.
>>
I love them too, OP. If I had them in my area I'd explore them all day every day.
Unfortunately none exist in North Dakota really, at least not where I live. There are a couple of buildings I believe to be abandoned, but I'd have to break in to explore and I couldn't do that.
They are just so beautiful and fascinating.
>>
>>29489296
Me too. I always get a unique feeling, I almost shiver when I see buildings like these, especially at night while looking at them from the car
>>
File: 9e2.jpg (76 KB, 702x960) Image search: [Google]
9e2.jpg
76 KB, 702x960
>>29489296
Abandoned buildings are max comfy.

>ywn explore cherynobl
>>
>>29489590
Chernobyl is open for tours you just have to have proper equipment and a tour guide
>>
>>29489647
It's on the other side of the world and i'm broke.

Also i would perfer to be alone reguardless
>>
One of my fondest memories is of going urban exploring to an abandoned bomb shelter in NY with an /x/phile I met from livestreams. The place was littered with used syringes and trash at first, but as we went deeper into the tunnels there were fewer and fewer signs of humanity until we emerged at the top of the mountain, a bird's eye view of the entire city below us. We brought beer and listened to music quietly on our phones and just appreciated the view in silence for hours.
>>
>>29489742
Take any pics there, anon?
>>
>>29489789
I did but when I transferred phones I lost all of them. All of my pics I took from exploring over in Europe, too. I'll never forgive myself for it.
>>
>>29489742
how do you feel comfortable meeting up with someone from online and hanging out?
>>
>>29489848
I met your mother online and we hung out, and by hung out I mean my cock hung out of my pants and well... Let's just say the rest is history ;)
>>
>>29489848
We spent countless hours talking on livestream and initially met at New York Comic Con, in a very crowded area where I felt pretty safe meeting him. He was cool, and we hung out for all four days of the convention, got pizza a few times, became better friends. It wasn't until several months after we met at the convention that I felt comfortable to meet him upstate, and he promised other people would be there. Almost everyone flaked out but one other guy did show, and I felt much more secure with there being three of us than just me and him alone.

Always be cautious when you meet people online. It could have gone very badly for me, going somewhere so remote with someone I barely knew, but things turned out okay. Don't get me wrong though, I certainly wasn't comfortable the whole time. Very paranoid.
>>
>>29489864
i guess that was the night she came home ranting about small dicks and looking unsatisfied.
>>
>>29489938
That's funny... Considering I'm 7 inches... She must have stopped by your room before ranting about that, because you have a small dick.
>>
File: heheh.jpg (92 KB, 640x633) Image search: [Google]
heheh.jpg
92 KB, 640x633
>>29489960
>he thinks 7 inches is big
>>
>>29489960
>because you have a small dick

Thanks for the clarification, i can't understand 2nd grade level implications
>>
>>29490018
Your mother thought it was when I slid in her pu**y
Going to stop posting now so as to not ruin a nice thread.
>>
>>29489296
you could call em comfy
>>
Urbex was great in the 90s because cops couldn't track people.

Funfact: if your phone signal appears on "gray zones" you'll be hunted down, not kidding. Thats why so many explorers on YT get busted.
>>
>>29490084
What do you mean by gray zones?
>>
>>29490113
If you exit the "grid" of the general population into areas marked where people shouldn't be cops sometimes get called to hunt you down.

If you trespassed an abandoned racetrack 10 miles from civilization the boys in blue will magically appear.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.