[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Girl likes me but shes very busy with an actual life
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: Sad_Luffy.jpg (54 KB, 704x396) Image search: [Google]
Sad_Luffy.jpg
54 KB, 704x396
Basically the girl I love deeply wants to spend more time with me but shes too busy to cause of her work and family. (Father is critially ill).

Why the fuck am I her second or third priority? I would drop my mothers funeral to hang out with her. This is why i fucking hate trying to be a normie, they always tell me no. She said she'll do her best to make time for us but what the fuck does that even mean.

Robots why do women always make sure we're the last thing they worry about
>>
>>29488935
You're a fucking idiot. Your father is critically ill you dip-shit. She knows that she won't have much time left with him. If you love her you'll allow her to do what makes her happy, even if it upsets you. My girlfriend used to the same thing and I used to be a little bitch about it like you but I came to realise that I'm not the only important thing in her life. I suggest that you do the same to avoid upsetting her. Just be patient. Love takes patience
>>
>>29489014
I meant to say 'her father is critically ill'

Ignore the mistake
>>
>>29488935
You know she'd spend more time with you if she could and she likes you, what's the problem? If her father is critically ill and she has a lot going on in her life she probably really needs your support right now. You're being pretty selfish honestly
>>
>>29488935
Stop being a selfish cunt and pick a book to pass the time. She values family more than you can think
>>
>>29488935
you are a cuck, a retard and probably just a huge attention whore who just want a self esteem boost by seeing someone pick you over a dying parent, you should just hang yourself and make the world better even if just a bit
>>
File: 1465811453138.png (12 KB, 318x379) Image search: [Google]
1465811453138.png
12 KB, 318x379
Pfft, ha ha, what ever OP.
>>
fuck all these dumb cucks what you really oughta do op is murder the father then she'll have more time for you i mean how hard could it be he's already bout to kick the bucket plus you could be there to pick her up when she's down which she'll be eternally grateful for
>>
If she wanted to spend more time with you she would. She's just trying to be nice and not hurt your feelings.
>>
>>29488935
Because you're a shallow person
>>
File: 1466621494923.png (289 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1466621494923.png
289 KB, 800x600
>>29488935
Why don't you ask her how you can help, since you're so bored? Help her family out, score some points for being a decent person?

Fucking damn OP, what she means is her parent is ill and she's upset right now and very scared. How would you be feeling?

Second or third priority? You should be fucking grateful for that, it implies she loves her parents and assumably they do in return. Would you rather she hated them and grew up without love?

"The really important kind of freedom involves attention, and awareness, and discipline, and effort, and being able truly to care about other people and to sacrifice for them, over and over, in myriad petty little unsexy ways, every day."

Go and do likewise. Also:
>have gf
Normiescum, get out, reeee, etc.
>>
>>29489545
>>29489360
>>29489072
>>29489055
>>29489014

Seriously fuck you all. All im saying is that I think I deserve some time no matter the situation. I feel for her family and I get she has to work. But what about me? Is that really so selfish? I have a job, I go to school but do I say "le im busy gimmie some time ok heheh"
>>
>>29488935
I'm in the same boat op minus the ill father part. I'm just a low priority for her I guess. Would like to know more about your situation.
>>
>>29489675
She is a very busy girl, we met when I was going girl hunting(going up to girl I thinknis hot and talking) a few months ago. We had such an amazing time that I got her number and we hit it off well. But i began realizing shes the type of person whos very busy and doesnt respond fast to text. And i didnt know her schedule at all or even now well enough to have a phone call without fearing im interfereing with her time.

Basically she knows she likes me but her other things take priority. Making me feel neglected.
>>
>>29489758
She has pre-existing priorities that she has to take care of, either accept it or move on.

Though remember if this is what she does for her father she may do this for you in the future if you decide to stick around, and none-the-less be capable of raising kids.
>>
>>29489758
Have you tried asking her when she's free to do stuff? Can kill two birds with one stone that way. You'd learn her schedule a bit and maybe she'll set aside time for you to do stuff. Or maybe she'll blow you off after agreeing to meet up and do stuff like mine.

Do you have abandonment issues or something, or you just REALLY fucking like her and that's why you're taking it so hard?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.