[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tfw most "fembots" are women you wouldn't give
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (13 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13 KB, 480x360
Tfw most "fembots" are women you wouldn't give a second glance if you saw them.

Thread for bitter jerk feels.
>>
Tfw you hate most people for being idiots
>>
>>29488800

What's up Bebe ? We meet again, again.
>>
File: tumblr_msj7rx61fh1sqmek3o1_250.gif (30 KB, 240x160) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_msj7rx61fh1sqmek3o1_250.gif
30 KB, 240x160
>>29488800
>tfw you hate bullshitters and assholes who get most things handed to them on a plate.
>No matter how ugly they are inside and out, they have gfs, people talk to them.
>>
>>29488770
>Tfw most "fembots" are women you wouldn't give a second glance if you saw them.
Yes, because i'm BBW fetishist.
>>
>>29488770
>you wouldn't give a second glance if you saw them
Maybe so. But many other OK guys would.

Many male robots are below the just OK level though, and we are really screwed.
>>
>>29488770
Nah, just demos don't approach me because I look like a chad, now fuck off normie scum.
>>
File: hhjjhjhjhjhjk.jpg (16 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
hhjjhjhjhjhjk.jpg
16 KB, 640x480
>>29488770
Maria is /r9k/ in female form
>>
yep. the only people who have it worse than robots are fembots because they've at least recognized that they should set their sights on other robots, while every robot still feels entitled to a stacey
>>
>>29488983
>fembots
Most femanons are just stacys or faggots shitposting though.
Female robots are extremely rare. Females generally are just not in the same situation as male robots. Doesn't mean they can't have trouble finding a bf that they actually like, but still.
>every robot still feels entitled to a stacey
Not really though. At least I hope not... They may be pretending to while posting pictures of hot chicks and stuff though. It's just a 4chin thing to do.
>>
>>29489201
A true "fem"bot would probably just call herself a robot, without the unnecessary need to add a female characteristic to a gender neutral word.
>>
>>29489245

Imz not like other gurlzzzz

Call meh a robot like everyone else!

I'm sure an actual female robot wouldn't even be on 4chan to begin with.
>>
>>29488967
>>29488770
Good taste in video games, Silent Hill is my favorite series.
>>
File: other_pepes.jpg (101 KB, 566x581) Image search: [Google]
other_pepes.jpg
101 KB, 566x581
UMMMMMM SO HOLD ON
*posts with tripcode*
SO LIKE ARE YOU SAYING
*has three dozen lifetime sexual partners*
THAT UMMMMM WE MIGHT
*molested by older brother*
LITERALLY WE ARE
*abuses prescription painkillers*
YES WE TOTALLYYYYYYYYY CAN BE
*gets a Triforce tramp stamp*
NO REALLYYYYYY WE CAN BE
*manipulates beta orbiters into buying her gifts*
FEMBOTTTTTTTTTTTTSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!
*instantly receives 25 messages and 10 more adds after logging into Skype*
>>
>>29489544
and the soundtrack is the best part of the game anon-kun

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xx1XJycgU4I
>>
>>29489751
You know it my man
Magdalene makes me cry
>>
I go to school where women outnumber men three to one. This has definitely been the case for me. I'm not overweight or extremely ugly but I've managed to go through nearly 4 years without one guy ever showing interest in me. There are just too many better-looking girls out there.
>>
>>29489915
Well damn! That's starting to get closer to what male robots experience.
>without one guy ever showing interest in me
You could have been a bit proactive about it. But yeah, I guess the situation must have turned most of those guys into absolute jerks.
Stuff like that causes psychological damage, I get that. Probably even more so on women than men.
But you must be doing better now?
>>
i ghost everyone so your point is moot
>>29489699
>*manipulates beta orbiters into buying her gifts*
lel
>>
>>29490270
Not exactly. Only got into one long-distance, online relationship since and it turned into utter shit. I suffer from social anxiety so that's why I haven't been so proactive about it. I feel really resigned to the idea that I'm going to be forever alone at times.
>>
>>29490697
Oh OK. Yeah sure, mental illnesses count. I get that even creating online dating profiles is a very social thing to do and you'd have to deal with a lot of people and go on dates, etc. Most women actually like that, but I can understand if you don't. Really depends on what you're looking for too....
And if you're not very social, you'll get shit from people; doesn't matter if you're male or female. I can see how you would feel the same way as many of us.
There's really no need for the despair though. It's all in your head. Not saying that overcoming social anxiety or finding the motivation and energy, etc, is easy... But you are wanted.
>>
>>29491246
Yeah, I probably started an okcupid profile at least four times already and always deleted it after a few days because of my social anxiety. It most definitely is all in my head as I can't help but feel all those guys are just normies and I'm this huge weirdo.
>>
File: online_dating.jpg (38 KB, 798x514) Image search: [Google]
online_dating.jpg
38 KB, 798x514
>>29491462

Try OKC as a man if you want to experience suffering
>>
>>29489544
Man why is3 so fucking scary
>>
>>29489245
Are you kidding? I love telling everyone I'm a fembot just cause you dumbasses get mad and start thread spamming every time the word even shows up
>>
>>29491462
That bad? Sorry you're hurting BTW (doesn't really matter if you're a robot or not, I get that you have issues).

Yeah I guess dating sites aren't all nice guys. Plenty of jerks and you'd have to deal with them. Plenty of people that would call you weird. I guess you would have to not BEE URSELF too much. Everyone tries to make themselves look good and lie on dating sites. And there's a whole lot of judgement. But you'd still find a bf if you want though if you were willing to go trough that bullshit for long enough. Dunno if that's a good way to meet a guy that you would actually really love though (but these things can develop).
>>
>>29491923
>for long enough
I don't know if you realize how easy they have it.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.