[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Finally become self-sufficient with own flat and pay all
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: wojak-cries.jpg (10 KB, 231x250) Image search: [Google]
wojak-cries.jpg
10 KB, 231x250
>Finally become self-sufficient with own flat and pay all my stuff without relying on anyone
>Life is even worse than before,no time for anything

Don't fall for the "growing up" meme like I did,it's not worth it,I thought everyone was going to congratulate me and I would be treated with high respect but noone fucking cares about my efforts and now I can't go back

The feeling of being succesful goes away very quickly and the apathy is becoming stronger every day
>>
My depression didn't fully set in until I moved to my own place. I was so happy when I signed that contract and put the money in... now I only know apathy and guilt for not appreciating the things in my life.
>>
>just got a 16.50 (CDN) 9-5 until the end of August

At least I'll have afternoons and weekends, right?
>>
That's step 1. Step 2 is saving, investing, getting higher-paying jobs so you can work less and earn more. Downshifting.

Step 3 you retire as early as possible to NEET it up with your savings. Not at 70 like normies, you'll enjoy your life from 40, 35, 30 onwards.
>>
File: 1458854886908.jpg (647 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
1458854886908.jpg
647 KB, 1600x1200
>>29488541
>would be treated with high respect but noone fucking cares
You actually thought you deserved a pat on the back for becoming a functioning adult?
>>
>>29488621
No you won't Anon. I work 8-5 Mon-Fri for 8 (GBP) an hour, and by the time I've come home, had a shower, cooked and eaten dinner, I don't really have time to do anything before I feel like I should go to sleep so I don't feel so groggy at work tomorrow.

And at the weekends, you'll get so anxious that you're not making the most of your time that you'll just feel bad regardless of what you're doing!

>this is one of the seven free hours I have a week and I'm posting on a swiss coffee-brewing newsletter
>>
>>29488782
How close do you live to your place of employment? I'm a 20 minute bus ride out.

And

mommy or sis-sis will make me dinner
>>
>>29488811
I'm a half-hour cycle ride.

And you're very lucky that your family members will cook for you - mine will occasionally, but most of the time they only cook for themselves. It's weird, really.

I hope you manage to find more time than I do - and if you don't, you'll just have to remember, like I do, that it's just temporary (I also finish lat August, as I'll be going back to uni).

What exactly will you be doing for work?
>>
>>29488857
The position seems like it's just general labour with some material handling. Frankly I'm really good at zoning out while autistically tending to some automatic process so I think it'll be an okay fit and I can spend the while time theory crafting for videogames
>>
>>29488782
>I work 8-5 Mon-Fri for 8 (GBP) an hour, and by the time I've come home, had a shower, cooked and eaten dinner,
>shower is 10 minutes unless you have a vagina and enjoy wasting time in there.
>dinner is about 30 mins
>For chicken, defrost before work.

Talking out of your ass. It sounds like you have an issue with anxiety and time management more than you have an actual lack of time.
>>
>>29489220
Fine. I lied. I live in house so old that I actually have a bath instead, which takes a bit longer as the boiler is also old, and isn't constantly heating water. It's something I'm very ashamed about, so I lie and say I own a shower instead in order to seem a bit more well off.
I also have to wait for the oven to not be in use by other members of my family before I can cook something.
You are probably right though, I probably have some issue with time management - it's never something I've been too fantastic at, but it's hopefully something I'll get better at in the future.

>>29489118
Heh, sounds similar to what I have to do. Nice to hear that you can zone out, though - I often find I just get bored and I wish I could listen to music.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.