[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you NEETs are using your free time and autismbux to improve
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2
File: 1446840147294.png (22 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1446840147294.png
22 KB, 200x200
If you NEETs are using your free time and autismbux to improve yourself like you say, are any of you truly NEETs? NEET stands for not in education, employment, or training. If you're teaching yourself via internet how to play an instrument, or how to code, or how to speak another language, that's education. If you're working out even a little bit, going for walks or doing push-ups, that's training. Even if you play video games all day, you're still getting better at those games which counts as training and essentially improving yourself.

The only way to be a true NEET is to lay in your bed all day and do absolutely nothing except masturbate. Maybe .01% of you do that, but I would bet all my wageslave earnings that 99.99% of you do at least something every day. By definition you can't be NEETs.

So tell me this, NEETcucks: how does it feel to know your entire identity, this persona that you've built up over years of shitposting and forced your life to revolve around-- how does it feel to know it's all a lie? None of you are actually NEETs. You've been living a lie all along.
>>
dont hide NEETs. face the truth
>>
NEETS LITERALLY BEE TEE EFF OHH
>>
>>29488803
How is OP btfo-ing NEETS if there aren't any NEETS by definition? He's blowing out failed normies
>>
File: wagecucks.png (235 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
wagecucks.png
235 KB, 409x409
>doesn't know context
It's based on the institutions--working for an institution, institution of learning, or being trained to work in am institution.

Stop being an assblasted wagecuck and get back to work.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.