[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/r9k/, I've discovered a secret way to eliminate bad feefees.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5
File: 1383580237151.png (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1383580237151.png
1 MB, 1280x720
/r9k/, I've discovered a secret way to eliminate bad feefees. It works best in bed but you can do it anywhere quiet where you can focus.

>Close your eyes
>Visualize two small pools in your head. One is filled with steaming red water and represents the bad feefees, and one is filled with cool blue water and represents good feefees.
>Now visualize a bucket scooping the red bad feefee water up and pouring it into the good feefee pool, and when it gets poured into there it turns into good blue feefee water.
>Do this until the bad feefee pool is empty.

I used to be so bogged down with bad feefees until I discovered this technique. It even helped me sleep. I used to have bad insomnia until I tried the feefee pool method.

You can put your own twists on this, for example the bad feefees can be visualized as balloons and a good feefee dog runs around popping them.
>>
Do you happen to have autism?
>>
>>29488291
You think your post gave me bad feefees, but I instantly feefee pooled them away.
>>
File: 1466610664422.jpg (176 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1466610664422.jpg
176 KB, 900x900
>this thread

and for real now, i got a similar method, but i use it exclusively when i get an anxiety attack after smoking weed. works pretty well tbqh.
>>
>>29487951
Good psycho-imaginal emotion control.
>>
HELP MY BLUE FEEFEE POOL IS FLOODING
EVERYONE'S DYING WHAT DO I DO
>>
>not just entering the void

It's the same void that happens when you really get into something and 5 hours go by and it feels like it's only been 10 minutes until you look at the clock.
>>
>>29488498
quick!
make another blue feefee pool, but it needs to be bigger!
>>
>>29488548
phew thanks
it worked but the locals are upset about the flooding and want to ban feefee bucketing since they think its a danger
>>
>>29488419wha>>29488419
What's your method? Sometimes I freak out and struggle to get myself under control while on weed
>>
>>29487951
This is actually a valid and effective method of emotional coping. IT WILL NOT ADDRESS YOUR DEEPER PROBLEMS, but it definitely will alleviate your in-the-moment suffering if you really commit to it. Visualization and sensory imagination work can change the state of your bodymind from chaotic and stressed to calm and open and peaceful.
>>
shut the fuck up melinda
>>
>>29488618
well, i came up with it when i was taking a bus late at night, and there were a lot of people there, of course i felt like i was in danger or something.
I visualise a bunch of sharp spikes surrounding me, they are about to stab me. they represent my anxiety and unability to relax, then i make them go less and less sharp until they completely disappear.
Also deep and calm breathing really helps.
>>
Honestly OP, this sounds like a fantastic idea.

Thanks a lot.

No sarcastic comment here. I legitimately appreciate this.
>>
I just imagine my waifu is laying down next to me, and sometimes hugging me or stroking my hair. Super soothing and not overly hard to imagine/visualize.
>>
>>29488872
That's really depressing. I feel bad for you.
>>
>>29487951
I really hate you for saying "feefee" but other than that, good post.
>>
>red bad, blue good

I wonder why this is always the case. Is it because oceans are blue and we're from those, and rely heavily on water? Also the sky.
>>
>>29489091
in china red is good luck
>>
>>29487951

Dafuq, isn't the pool supposed to be closed?
>>
>>29489091
it stems from cold war culture: blue is us murcans and red is dem heartless commies.
>>
File: 1437871954952.jpg (20 KB, 329x357) Image search: [Google]
1437871954952.jpg
20 KB, 329x357
>>29487951
Wow, it works!
>>
>>29489179
>>29489091

Any temp gauge red = bad seems pretty natural
>>
>>29488841
>>29487951

>Being able to control your thoughts like this

You have no idea how good you have it
>>
>>29488618
>>29488419
Mates, just sit down and close your eyes. Let go of the fact you've smoked, because you can not return to reality at that point. Just let yourself drift and accept the fact that you're high. Once you accept it and actually try to relax, the chestpounding, panic thoughts and shortness of breath go away and you just feel happy in your own little world. Watching a movie tends to have always helped me. Now I never get panic attacks of it.
>>
File: aa2v.jpg (68 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
aa2v.jpg
68 KB, 700x700
>>29487951
IT DOESNT WORK NOW MY BLUE POOL LOOKS LIKE A POISONOUS PURPLE PIT
>>
>>29489243
Not OP. But for me it's something I'm still learning to do. And I'm way better today than how I was six months ago.

Probably the most important skill to learn in life is controlling yourself.
>>
>>29489243
my thoughts are a fucking mess most of the time tbqh, that's why i made that method.

You should try meditation and/or getting into hermeticism. There are a lot of exercises for thoughts control and imagination that could come in handy for you. I've done little practice in that regard, but it's been helpful anyway
>>
I'm a fag who likes action movies and /x/, but this is my method, especially after I've watched a scary movie or some shit and can't get to sleep or something like that.

Picture the scariest fucking thing you can imagine, or the thing you fear most in the world. Then picture all the slightly less scary things trying to attack you, and the big scary thing just murdering them. To use scary movies as an example, Sauron or someone stabbing the shit out of the Babadook, girl from the Ring, etc etc.

Its a pretty amusing mental image, actually, and its comforting to think of your enemies becoming your protectors.
>>
>>29489486
thanks for sharing, anon!

orchid origami
>>
>>29489091
Red is deeply rooted in the psyche as a color that is associated with extreme situation sand serious business -- snakes and spiders with red on them are danger signs. blood is red, and you don't want to see blood outside of the body.

blue is associated with good weather and clean water, and happy-nicey things.

This is ancestral memory, not too complicated.
>>
>>29489327
I was waiting for this. Thanks.
>>
File: 1453063578528.jpg (107 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1453063578528.jpg
107 KB, 800x800
Surprisingly I have a pepe related to this thread.
>>
>>29487951
This is so fucking ridiculous that I chuckled, good one OP.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.