[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Met a qt online, same age. We both share importance of family,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5
File: PicsArt_05-19-05.55.01.jpg (949 KB, 1920x2560) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_05-19-05.55.01.jpg
949 KB, 1920x2560
Met a qt online, same age. We both share importance of family, and morals. Both virgin. The thing is she wants me to convert to Islam. I'm not gonna lie, I'd do it for her, but I've heard that there are Muslim converters who'll literally do anything to convert people, and then dump them after they say denounce all other gods and accept Mohammed. Im scared, what do I do?

>Pic semi-related
>>
>>29487628
You're a fucking faggot and you should convert just so you'll get murdered in the coming Holy Wars.
>>
>>29487648
I JUST WANT LOVE!!! Either way I'd be killed for not being Christian.
>>
>>29487628
I will fucking end you on the day of the rope, degenerate.
>>
>entering a culture of abusive Chads to get laid
it's not gonna work out well for you. enjoy being cucked by Ahmed and threatened with death if you leave
>>
>>29487683
>Either way I'd be killed for not being Christian.

Why do you think this? Are you retarded?
>>
>>29487692
What of I become Chad?
>>
File: PicsArt_12-18-04.08.36.jpg (86 KB, 2389x668) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_12-18-04.08.36.jpg
86 KB, 2389x668
>>29487715
If there was a HOLY war nigshit
>>
>>29487628
don't fuck with muzzies, they are just like evangelical christians. They deny their human urges with religion and then take out the insanity that causes on you.

ABORT MISSION.
>>
>>29487719
you won't by becoming Muslim, and if you did you wouldn't want or need Pisslam
>>
>>29487628
Got any pics there, OP?

O R I G I N A L C O M M E N T
>>
>>29487768
But I've talked with her, she seems so nice. I agree with alot of what she has to say about morals and life.

Is it really a ruse??? I don't want it to be, I want to be happily married with happy children.
>>
File: image.png (158 KB, 1000x963) Image search: [Google]
image.png
158 KB, 1000x963
>>29487628
Say yeah totally I'm a hadji then slay the pussy and instill the holy spirt in her turban wearing ass
>>
File: 1449597508369.png (455 KB, 810x688) Image search: [Google]
1449597508369.png
455 KB, 810x688
>>29487628
>The thing is she wants me to convert to Islam.

And people honestly wonder why there are 1.5 billion idiots who joined the cult of islam.

F O R C E D

P R O S E L Y T I Z A T I O N
>>
>>29487853
It's heartbreaking how naive you are, to think that the first girl that shows interest in you is your soulmate and won't cuck you
>>
>>29487747
Christians aren't going to kill you unless you convert.

>le Christianity = Islam meme
>>
>>29487628
>The thing is she wants me to convert to Islam

If a woman says you have to do something for her to consider dating you, she's not interested in you. She'd be even less interested in you if you did it, because it shows how desperate and weak you are. Submitting to a woman's will is the antithesis of attractiveness for them, even if they refuse to admit it. It wouldn't benefit them if they did
>>
If she's giving you religious ultimatums she obviously doesn't care about you
>>
Muslim women aren't allowed to date or marry non Muslims. If she asked you to convert, she really loves you.
T. A muslim
>>
File: grantorino.jpg (6 KB, 256x192) Image search: [Google]
grantorino.jpg
6 KB, 256x192
>>29488185
islam is fucking disgusting and it needs to be destroyed
>>
>>29488185
Kill kill kill yourself Ahmed.
>>
>>29487628

>legitimately considering converting to a religion for a girl you've not known very long or know very well
The fact that you have to second guess and wonder if she's just showing interest to get you to convert is evidence enough of that.
>legitimately considering converting to ISLAM for a girl
Enjoy getting suckered into ISIS.
>>
Don't do it man. You're gonna regret it.
>>
>>29488201
>>29488202
>>29488264
>>29488223>>29488223
>>29488201
Well every muslim I know hate Isis and all Qaeda. Honestly I hate people like you. Ignorant and pretty dumb to be actively against Islam. Go watch Islam vs other theists. You'll be amazed most convert. As a convert with westernized culture you'll be pursued by many admirers.
>>
>>29488348
dat taqiyya. Nice try Abdul but you don't fool me
>>
>>29488348
only one of those posts mentioned terrorism. Terrorism is far from the only bad thing about your "religion of peace"
>>
>>29488348
>Sharia Law
>Prophet slaughters hundreds of thousands and bangs 9 year olds

No thanks, Islam is gay, your Prophet is a diddler and you should feel bad.

Islamists are the slimes of the planet.
>>
>>29488348

Well of course you guys hate ISIS and Al Qaeda, they're showing the world the truth about your "religion of peace" instead of letting you seep in and poison the local culture with your bullshit rhetoric and refusal to assimilate.

At least those two are honest and upfront about wanting to slaughter western civilization.
>>
>>29488399
>>29488389
>>29488381
>>29488381
Honestly. Go read some of the hadith narrated by Aisha + her skills in leading communities after the prophets death. Then compare to any 9 - 18 yr girl of this age and compare. The counting of months where lunar and somewhat inaccurate at the time making her older than nine years. developed intellectually and physically doesent make the prophet pbuh a paedophile. The wars were fought with rules of no civilian killing or environmental damage. At the time of the prophet non Muslims were seeking asylum under Islamic rule with paying of taxes. Charity is obligatory (when you can provide for yourself fully) and under marriage no sexual deviancy is illegal except anal sex (disputed still). Islam is misunderstood. Ask me further questions.
>>
>>29488572
Kill kill kill yourself, Ahmed.

Do do do it now, Ahmed.
>>
>>29488572
No one gives a fuck, you're not converting anybody on 4chan, sandnigger
>>
>>29488572
>My god is the real, true god.
>One of about 400 gods since the inception of ancient humanity.

Why is yours more right than any other?
>>
BTW I BANG NON MUSLIM BLONDES CUS I CAN FUCK YOU KEKS. ISLAM IS HERE TO STAY YOU ULTIMATE KEKS. ALL MUSLIMS ARE CHADS CUS WOMEN KNOW THEIR PLACE IN ISLAM YOU CANDYASSES ILL CUM ON YOUR SISTERS FACE AND ITS CONSIDERED JIHAD. I WONT BLOW YOU UP BUT ILL WAGE PSYCHOLOGICAL WARFARE ON THE WEST. ILL KEK YOU THEN PLAY VICTIM
>BOO HOO ISLAMOPHOBE !
ILL SAY THAT AND GET YOU FIRED AFTER SMASHING YO BITCH FUCK YOU DEGENERATE KEKS.
>>
>>29488750
You don't hear as many people crying about Islamophobia since the Cologne rapes and the terrorist attacks. If I saw you fucking my sister, I'd shoot you dead
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.