[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Internet Forum "Deja Vu"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (240 KB, 728x713) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
240 KB, 728x713
Anyone else feel like they have constant Deja vu?

Like certain threads have already happened before and you remeber replying the same things and seeing the same things?
>>
Sometimes. Not constantly. I dream of being in different situations and sometimes I have the impression I had lived it.
>>
>wagecuck threads
>MBTI threads
>tfw no go threads
>that kid thread
>"Who /low IQ/" thread
>Muslim girl thread
>Britfeels thread
>"white cannot be robots" threads
>trap threads
>frog and feels
>women hate thread
>>
>>29488339
Recently on some of the other boards I feel as though I've already seen that exact thread.

I get that Deja Vu feeling for almost all the posts. I'll finish writing a reply and before I hit post I'll look at it and think I've written that exact thing before.

And that shooting in Germany today, I felt like that's already happened. I swear that exact shooting has happened before.
>>
people make the exact same threads day in and day out
>>
>>29488453
No no, let me restate what I ment.

Not generic op's and generic posts. I'm talking about complex and unique posts. And sequences of those posts.
>>
Bump

Please this is really bothering me

I swear that theatre shooting in Germany has happened before
>>
Feelings of deja vu can be caused by fatigue. Try sleeping enough and see if it improves.
>>
Yeah, literally every event in my life seems like I had experienced it before, or had anticipated it. I think time is a flat circle and some autists have the ability to tap into a non-linear perceptions of it.
>>
>>29488511
>>29488745
You're waking up. Hang on for a couple more weeks, it's coming.
>>
>>29489025
I don't want to "wake up"
>>
File: sex-and-the-city-14.jpg (185 KB, 900x675) Image search: [Google]
sex-and-the-city-14.jpg
185 KB, 900x675
>>29487548
Yeah, probably. But...
>>
File: mandela-effect.jpg (66 KB, 714x766) Image search: [Google]
mandela-effect.jpg
66 KB, 714x766
>>29488432
Hmmm, that's weird...maybe you're in another universe?
>>
>>29489600
>>29489572
Eh I don't know what it is.

But it's like this if I had to explain: I think it would be like if your experiences went straight into your long term memory. There should be a process of an experience first becoming a short term memory and then possibly becoming a long term one. It's like everything happened a long time ago. Earlier today feels like it could be a month ago. I think this could be causing the Deja Vu feelings
>>
Anyone else experience anything like this before?
>>
>>29489927

I have had deja vu several times and sometimes I feel like maybe I fucked up and now i got sent back or sometimes I feel if I totally explore the deja vu i can see into the future but It always fades before I can do that
>>
A group of people make the same threads & copy paste the same responses over and over again
>>
>>29490052
But what about more than just moments

Like minutes of the feeling
>>
shill threads pop up and same replies in those threads across the boards.
>>
>>29490071
I thought of that. But I went to 4plebs and several other archives and couldn't find them multiple times
>>
>>29490083
Who is behind it?

Because it's not just random bots

It's a complex sequence of many replies from many different id's
>>
>>29490081
I get those too, like life is a bad nightmare or sudden feelings of despair..

Minutes I don't think so, it always fades after like 30 seconds for me, but whenever it happens I always try to see into the future or really try to understand what I am feeling.
>>
>>29490126
I don't know who's behined it, but they post the same threads. Notable ones.
>blacknight satellite
>child free threads
>if you are in your mid 20s and playing games threads
>>
>>29487548
I always feel like everything around me only exist so I can experience it.
Like all the people are just puppets or only exist in my mind.
Very strange feel.
>>
>>29490428
Somtimes I get the feeling somthing awful has happened to me but I can't remeber it or sense it.

Like I became almost mentally retarded and everyone is just acting like I'm still normal because if I were to find out my whole life would likely fall apart.

Or the feeling I'm in a coma and just kept on living in my mind. And that person "X" is over there but really they're standing by the hospital bed I'm in
>>
>>29490556
I totally get what you mean.
But I always think I took some psychedelics and didn't get off the trip.
Like I am still high and hallucinating everything while I actually am in psycho ward and my family cries over my vegetable mind.
Makes me so depressed and I almost panic.
>>
Anyone else feel this way sometimes?
>>29490782
>>
OP, Google "The Despair Code".
This will explain everything.
>>
File: dumb fuckers.png (54 KB, 960x110) Image search: [Google]
dumb fuckers.png
54 KB, 960x110
You're not imagining things OP
>>
Someone should make this exact same thread a week from now and post the same replies
>>
Bump to see if others have had these experiences
>>
Hello anyone out there
>>
Greetings. My first post here. I'm a 30 year old Croat and a despised tripfag from /co/. Oldfag as well, been in the game since 2005.

We noticed this as well. Complex threads appearing on both /co/'s, months apart, with well written and opinionated replies. Nothing that would hint at bots or similar. A few of us noticed that we remember the exact same threads, the exact same replies and even the exact same pics posted. The first time I noticed this I was amused as I always am in such cases, chalking it up to my advances in the occult and spiritual. However, a certain Anon freaked out and started panicking and swearing that "we had this thread I remember it all!" upon which I was inclined to accept this as something beyond me.

A strange thing happened with imageboards less than a year ago, but when I speak of it people do not believe me since "it was always like that." Except it was not.

Point is, reality is entirely fictional and time is falling apart. The various occult rituals performed by the elites (such as the recent obscenity in Switzerland with the Gotterburg tunnel (spelling is probably wrong) are further fucking up Reality. CERN might also play a part.

Various posts that we remember would be noticed, but Anons would then claim that they haven't written them before and I'm inclined to believe that they are actual people and not bots.

It will get stranger. Fear not.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.