[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can any of the chads or stacies that browse here (for whatever
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (2 MB, 1334x750) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 1334x750
Can any of the chads or stacies that browse here (for whatever reason you fucking normies) tell me about female hygiene?

Do when a toasty roastie washes her vagina in the bath or shower does she also wash the inside as far as she can go?
>>
>>29487546
Do you wash your inside of your peehole?
>>
>>29487576
just asked gf and said:
"I used to but apparently you can get horrible infections from the water so not anymore. Do you wash your peehole?..."
>>
>>29487803
>>29487576
well since my pee hole is only wide as an ant, I wouldn't think so
>>
>>29487546
no.

the vagina cleans itself, in a way
>>
You only wash the exposed part of the genitalia, labia, clip, etc. It is recommended to do so with warm water and/or soaps designed for that use (ex vagisil). If you over-wash you'll cause your vagina to generate bad smelling bacteria, yeast infections, urinary tract infections, and microtears that irritate
>>
i was my dicke balls and peehole, as good as i can
>>
>>29487576
Yes, I use a q-tip and shampoo.
>>
>>29487576

>not using a q-tip to get extra clean so mummy gives you more GBP
>>
i wash my everything, and if i would do even better with a decent showerhead
id eat pussy on daily basis if it didnt have that "vagina cleans itself" bullshit gunk inside
>>
>>29487546
No, it's really bad for a vagina to wash inside it. You just wash the outside and use a little bit of water to clean the vulva.
>>
>>29488174
How many GBP does it have for mummy to do blowie on pee pee?
>>
>>29488256

That's a lot. I would have to give up a week or two of tendie dinners
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.