[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't you white robots just date non white girls? I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5
File: 1466589151003.jpg (60 KB, 717x960) Image search: [Google]
1466589151003.jpg
60 KB, 717x960
Why don't you white robots just date non white girls? I am a shitskin robot, I can never get a gf. But you white ones can go outside of your race. Why don't you? Do you feel entitled to get white girls?
>>
Race relations are too bad and I hate being "le awkward white booiii xD" and not speaking Spanish or whatever around her family.

It's the family shit mostly. If she were just in isolation that would be fine.
>>
Only Asian women want beta or even omega whites. Any other race, you need to be a Chad which r9k is not.
>>
>>29487530
Are you that "blackbot" who's obsessed with arab girls?
>>
>>29487586

All women want white men. Asians just have an easier time to get one compared to say black girls.
>>
File: sky122.jpg (211 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
sky122.jpg
211 KB, 640x640
>>29487530
I like pale skin, bright hair and bright eye-colour. Shitskins do not posses these qualities.
>>
>>29487800
>All women want white men.
Same could be said about white women.

It seems the only issue is they don't want each other.
>>
>>29487800
More like all women want white Chads.
>>
>>29487842

Why do you feel entitled to get a white girl. Why not be realistic?
>>
File: sky4.jpg (119 KB, 464x650) Image search: [Google]
sky4.jpg
119 KB, 464x650
>>29487958
I'm not entitled to anything. I just want certain things, and don't want certain things.
Simple as that.
Besides, where I live theres more than enough white females. It would actually be harder to find a nigger gf than a white one.

It's just a matter of aesthetic preference. I don't get why people have to get so riled up about it.
>>
>>29488030
Abuse there are robots who cannot get any gf. And it is unfair that others choose not to. You can get an Asian gf anytime. An Asian robot cannot.
>>
>>29487530
>But you white ones can go outside of your race.
These whitebois can't even go outside the house, mate.
>>
File: Sky146.jpg (163 KB, 796x1200) Image search: [Google]
Sky146.jpg
163 KB, 796x1200
>>29488076
Life isn't fair, and it shouldn't be.
>>
>>29487530
whites can't be robots. all of these white boys on here would turn down an 8/10 ethnic.
>>
>>29488178

They are too entitled.
>>
>>29488178
>would turn down an 8/10 ethnic
Dude.. I wouldn't turn down a 4/10 ethnic. And it's not a hard limit either. I'm in a very white area though.
>>
>>29487530
>I am a shitskin robot
Yeah that must be harsh. Are you Muslim? I get that Islam is pretty much turbo-r9k for young men...
>>
Is there any hope of ever getting a gf if you're a 5'4 manlet who can't drive?
>>
>>29487530
Why don't you stop perpetrating the idea that other races are below whites.

>Do you feel like you are entitled to a woman of your own race?

Ridiculous question. No one is entitled to anything beyond what their parents owe them. Aside from that, two race relationships often have mounds of problems that arise from differences in culture and personality, and mixed children can have huge identity problems from their lack of genetic specificity. They also can have deformities and mental health issues that arise from genetic structures too far separated.
>>
I tried that shit with latinas down here in south florida, doesn't work at all with the hot ones. They want chad too, and you have to deal with latin chad as well which is even worse and more aggressive than white chad.
>>
>>29488805
>Why don't you stop perpetrating the idea that other races are below whites
because it's true, just not nice to hear
>>
>>29487530
only race I'm willing to stretch out to is asian and maybe light hispanic.
>>
>>29488076
How does that help the asian robot in anyway? If anything, chads turning down girls will help make girls date normal people and robots. Your theory is flawed.
>>
hispanic/black girls are entitled af everyone I meet wants a chad/another member of there race.
>>
>>29488839
Asians and Ashkenazi Jews have higher IQs and median incomes than whites.
>>
File: 1463580826376.jpg (277 KB, 727x1000) Image search: [Google]
1463580826376.jpg
277 KB, 727x1000
>>29489033
They don't have our strong sense of justice and warrior ethos, though. That's why Germany and Japan were best bros. Both feudal honor cultures.
>>
>>29489149
In this vile, cutthroat world honor is but a delusion to control the masses.
>>
Every awkward white guy who dates a nonwhite girl automatically becomes a comedy for her family. I can already imagine Michael Cera starring in it
>>
>>29489225
kek
Yeah and if I date a black girl I'm afraid her family is eventually going to shoot me.
>>
>>29487530
This meme needs to die. Robots are unattractive to ALL women. It doesn't matter the race, girls don't like me universally
>>
>>29488867
>>29488915

>hispanic

Not all hispanics are fucking brown mexicans retard.

Spanish people are white
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.