[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Elders hate thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: oldpepe.jpg (42 KB, 500x492) Image search: [Google]
oldpepe.jpg
42 KB, 500x492
Who else here /fuckinghatesoldpeople/? God, I can't stand them.

>smell like literal shit
>act like they're the smartest people in the world yet can't comprehend any technology invented after 1990
>act like "elder" is the title given for achievements (it's not, you just become old at some point)
>act all high and mighty while stuttering and smelling like literal shit
>do literally nothing but complaining about the modern world (but when they had their time to make it better they ruined it for my generation)
>those who actually attempt to keep up with reality are fucking cringey
>spend 90% of their retirement money at fast foods where they only go to try talking to a cashier a bit because nobody else would talk to them otherwise
>obnoxious and uncomfortable smalltalk about shit noone cares about it (I wouldn't mind the point mentioned above if they actually ever had anything interesting to say)
>think they're superior to "uneducated" young people, yet 90% of them speak only one language (and that's only one thing I mention)
>outdated opinions on everything
>did I mention smelling like literal shit?

Share your thoughts
>>
I hate teens and tweens. Those annoying twats who will yell shit at you when you pass by to appear gangsta to each other.

Old people never bothered me, they have actual manners.
>>
>>29487355
Both are as bad, but for different reasons. I actually never met an old person with manners, but maybe it's because of where I live.
>>
I really like old people. They're the only ones who don't judge the living shit out of me and talk to me like I'm a human, which is nice.
>>
i can get along fine with old men, but old women are 95% of the time completely entitled bitches
>>
OLD MEN
RUNNING THE WORLD
A NEW AGE
>>
i like old people. they have a lot to share but i think many get treated like absolute shit

>>29487443
yeah i agree with you man. it's nice to not be judged
>>
>>29487487
If they have so much to share, why didn't I ever hear a single one of them saying anything remotely interesting?

The ones that actually survived the war are gone or out of their mind at this point.
>>
This. Anyone that works in retail/restaurant will tell you that, while 50% of old people are decent or even nice, the other half are by far the most annoying, rude, self-righteous assholes of any other group.

Fucking hate old people.
>>
>>29487618
Sorry, let me clarify. I don't mean old, as in 65 and up. It's typically women between 45 and 65 that act this way. They think they own the world and deserve everything exactly how they want it, exactly when they want it.
>>
>>29487618
To be honest, most of the experience I mention here come from my experience as a cashier in a KFC restaurant.

So, two more things worth mentioning:
>making problems just because they can
>not understanding the concept of the fucking queue
>>
>>29487406
I assume at some point along the way of watching people die, seeing the righteous suffer and the wicked flourish they've probably shed the facade of civility. Given how jaded the denizens of this board are I would have assumed old-person-cantankerousness might be related. I dislike everyone, no homo, but at least tweens have the potential and probability of change
>>
gray hair is a sign of old age, not wisdom.

I treat everyone equally with contempt unless they reveal they aren't a walking sack of shit, which is never.
>>
Also:
>acting like their age makes them fucking gods
>unable to stand for five minutes in the bus
>>
>>29487664
middle aged middle-upper class Western women are the worst people in this country
>>
>>29487544
because you can't see anything past your own sweeping generalizations
>>
>>29487837
>defend the group that uses generalizations to create their worldview
>lol generalization is bad
>>
I will keep posting more because more and more examples come to my mind:

>say my generation is brainwashed because of the internet
>can only use the medium where they can't even choose what they're watching
>>
File: 1feel4.png (236 KB, 386x399) Image search: [Google]
1feel4.png
236 KB, 386x399
>mom and dad are going nuts
>i have to take care for them
>they throw tantrums and break dishes
>i have to pick up things they drop
>serve them all day
>no friends or gf
>just them demanding things and asking for something all day
>say things like,I brought you into this world, you owe me
I wish there was a return policy in life.
>>
>>29487268
I really like old people.
But why do they have old people smell?
Is it the clothes? Maybe they keep really old clothes around.
>>
>>29487957
You getting paid for that?
>>
>>29487940

I am genuinely worried for the younger millenials. Today I read about tubers, that is, annoying normies who record their life on youtube.

> the country's leading tuber
> making a million a year on it
> he doesn't read books
> he doesn't follow news
> he says he gets everything he needs from social media

This is what current 10-16 year olds aspire to be. Within a facebook bubble, they indeed are brainwashed, there is no question about it.
>>
>>29487268
I don't hate old people. I just have nothing in common with them, so talking to them is really difficult.

My grandma would always buy me cartoons on VHS, let me eat ice cream and rub my feet when I visited, which was amazing as a kid.
>>
>>29487713
>implying you aren't a walking sack of shit like the rest of us

I'm fine with the mentality that all humans are shit but only if they apply that standard to themselves as well.
>>
>>29488490
That's because normies basically cannot use the internet
>>
>>29488854
sounds to me like, if you can make $1Million on youtube you can use the internet.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.