[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else /shouldn't be here/ ? >Be 23, 6'1",
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1466486234092s.jpg (5 KB, 250x205) Image search: [Google]
1466486234092s.jpg
5 KB, 250x205
Who else /shouldn't be here/ ?

>Be 23, 6'1", white, with very girthy 7" cock and 8/10 facial aesthetics
>Accepted to prestigious US med school and will eventually earn $250,000+++ annually
>Have 7/10 qt virgin fiance
>Have super loving and supporting parents who pay for my housing and food at med school
>Have lots of friends who I can call up and hang out with whenever I want

But I suffer from crippling anxiety and mood disorder
>>
>>29487226
You will die regardless of your effort and nothing will remain of you, so why bother?
>>
>>29487226
>Me
Some people 'succeed' in life while it's not even what they really want. I have some great friends, do okay socially, am 9/10 especially by r9k standards. All the while I just feel more at ease when sitting alone on my room shitposting with all the robots here.
>>
>>29487226
I am surprisingly like you, except an inch taller and autistic
>>
>>29487226
>crippling anxiety
go fuck yourself
>>
>>29487226
My life is on easy mode but I still manage to fuck it up and always decide to come here instead. You're not alone.
>>
>>29487226
>Female
>Attractive
>Married to a man I've been with for 8 years
>Happy

I still feel I belong here, though. Anyone can be here.
>>
>>29487226
this is a troll post, right?
otherwise you'd rather complain about your meme anxiety on facebook to the sound of 100 likes like any good normie.
>>
She'll leave you without having sex with you. You'll symbolize her childish life. Just warning you bro.
>>
>>29487226
/r9k/ is a board for normies who used to be into "alternative" sub-cultures in middle school and now think they belong here because they and their 20 friends were "rejects" then.
>But I suffer from crippling anxiety and mood disorder
You do not understand what crippling anxiety is. Everebody gets anxious sometimes but if you can function like it is nothing it certainly is not "crippling".
tldr:you're a normie on a normie board
>>
File: 1454964763985.jpg (56 KB, 1012x712) Image search: [Google]
1454964763985.jpg
56 KB, 1012x712
>>29488397
>belong to a imageboard full of depressed autist and NEETS
>>
>>29487226
source image?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.